Pages:
Author

Topic: why do we have laws - page 2. (Read 1240 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 19, 2015, 03:57:13 AM
You do realize that there would be chaos within a matter of hours. Even though there are some very silly laws in America, without them we couldn't live normally. What/who would a gang from growing and taking over control? You'd lose your freedom and whatnot.
Basically without laws people would do anything that they wished; this is called anarchy. I'm sure that you've heard of this. In a state of anarchy society can't function and you would be open to different types of abuse.
In their essence laws were meant to prevent other people from behaving in a way that negatively impacts your own life  or the life of other people. I think that without any laws or government forces to control us, the majority would go crazy. Most of the people would return to their natural, hostile state and start killing each other.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 19, 2015, 02:15:49 AM
So that one could break them . After this there will be a devastative situation, nobody will care for the law and mass of such people could invade houses and shops to loot them out .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 18, 2015, 10:58:16 PM
or he and his other bad guys could work together to take you out,
you get me?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
June 18, 2015, 06:09:31 PM
What if we just took away the cops for one moment and see what would happen.  Someone commits a crime, then what?

We could work together as a team to take out the man.
Pages:
Jump to: