Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we need to invest in bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 04:55:13 AM
The only reason for us to invest in bitcoins is because of its value that increasing periodically and because of that bitcoins are very profitable in terms of holding. You can also do some trading so you can still earn small profits while waiting for bitcoins to increase its value and earn more profit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 24, 2017, 04:52:36 AM
Well to me it good to invest in bitcoin because of it ability to earn you profits on your investment, and again I invest in bitcoin because of the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and at that my investment is not subject to any institution like the central bank or any government who will just come up with their policy that can affect my profit and even my entire investment. Bitcoin is the future of all investment and is really profitable due to it volatile nature.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 04:26:47 AM
For me, in my opinion, it is not a need to invest in bitcion. It solely depends on the person who has the money and the knowledge about bitcoin and investment. The people who need to invest in bitcoin are those who have known bitcoin but have not tried it or bought some. You can also just choose not to invest but just earn some of it like joining campaigns and likes.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
December 24, 2017, 04:24:26 AM
Some invest their money in bitcoin rather than putting it in their banks simply because they want a higher profit although its riskier than banks. They believe that if they invest in bitcoin and think of it as a long term investment, then they will gain profit.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 24, 2017, 03:46:01 AM
We need to invest in bitcoin for more profit . of we invest bitcoin price will increase that our profit will increase as well. Bitcoin is more beneficial than other investing site. You can gain more profit from investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 03:37:27 AM
We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.
I agree that, we need to invest in bitcoin in order to gain high profit. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a good investment where you could gain high income. If you do not invest in bitcoin you could not get any profit. Lastly, I suggest you must invest now if you want to gain high income.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 03:32:06 AM
We need to invest in bitcoin for us to make a growing profit if we do not invest our money will just be stagnant it won't grow as soon as bitcoin is concern so many benefit that we can get by investing those money yet you must be a wise people when you're investing because there are plenty of people who do scam just to earn. And bitcoin is an easy money method for you to know and a life changer also.
Yeah , you are right , You said everything is right.  But the main thing that we know is scam , Here main factor is airse that why such types of scam happened , only due to non-understanding in this field .
I seen in many whatsap and Facebook groups that people makes post that make earnings 40% in month of using your bitcoin in mining direct through blockchain Wallet , as we know that there is nothing like such types of things where we can make mining in this way but unfortunately many newbie don't understand such types of scam like things .
So here my suggestion for all newbie is to first understand bitcoin and legimate way of earnings then do inevstment like things in bitcoin field .
Activity: 672
December 24, 2017, 02:40:50 AM
yea bitcoin is life changing opportunity. every day bitcoin price increase and give regularly earning opportunity.  if you today invest buy land and other buy some bitcoin. after two year you get huge profit with btc. I think btc is most profitable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 02:26:18 AM
We need to invest our money in bitcoin for it to grow for it not to be stagnant. Let your money work for you not work to for your money.
And always be careful not to be hacked. Always check the site you visit and only entrust your bitcoin to only to be trusted.
Let your money grow guys. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
December 24, 2017, 02:24:57 AM
Investing in bitcoin is giving us to have a great opportunity to get a high profit for a long term plan. Bitcoin price now is drop so for me I think this is the best time to invest because for sure bitcoin will increase in 2018.
Activity: 406
December 24, 2017, 01:16:17 AM
Bitcoin is a   digital currency.it's a great opportunity and chance to profit for invest.any one invest it,and profit margin it's so high.it's a great chance for profit.
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
December 24, 2017, 12:37:07 AM
BTC currently is a great asset and a great currency because is being adopted everyday for more and more people. However, if BTC wants to be the currency of the future and keep increasing his value, it will have to solve some of their biggest problems like the high fees and the time to complete transactions because right now are quite disturbing.
Activity: 562
December 24, 2017, 12:28:39 AM
I think bitcoin can be a very long term investment opportunity.
however, the current price increase makes me feel that it will break one day.
correct me if i'm wrong.
i think it should have an incremental price increase rather than this skyrocket boom.
I absolutely agree to that, bitcoin is a good investment for long term and its because of the price of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is a good investment where you could earn high income. Lastly, if you want to have a good opportunity you must invest in bitcoin because it will help you to have a new and good opportunity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 12:19:49 AM
I invest in BTC because it is the currency of the future. It has a limited offer and its demand will continue to increase very much.
Activity: 66
December 24, 2017, 12:05:50 AM
because bitcoin is virtual money that can easily be exchanged into each country's currency. and bitcoin has been very much demand in foreign countries.
therefore, can be ascertained if kta invest bitcoin really a step to progress for our life
Activity: 490
December 24, 2017, 12:05:12 AM
The thread sounded like investing into bitcoin as a daily necessity to me. I think that it is not a "need" but a good option for investment because of its profitability and its future is very promising.
Activity: 360
December 23, 2017, 11:51:37 PM
Now I believe bitcoin is the best investment option. Bitcoin is quite expensive. And is used extensively. We can see the potential and profitability of it in the future is quite high. Bitcoin is suitable for long term investment
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 23, 2017, 11:51:25 PM
If one wants to earn profit with a very fast rate, one should invest in BTC. Now a days BTC are the best thing in which one should invest. BTC has now become the new CHIT FUND COMPANY which could double your money with in a very short span of time, there are enormous reasons that explains why should one invest into BTC because it is very well secured and easiest way for transactions (for those who knows it) and there a very much chances that BTC would be used worldwide as a common currency.
It all depends on when you enter the market. It's not always a good time to do so and a majority of the time I would be more inclined to believe that the only time when you can make really good money in BTC is when you invest earlier rather than later. Companies that can trade at high speeds and compete with any market movement due to 24/7 observation and trading can potentially make a lot of money off of the normal day-to-day trading volatility, but there is no guaranteed profit from investing in Bitcoin, ever. It was scary for those who invested between 2013 and mid-2015 because it looked like Bitcoin had completely collapsed and was on its way out.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 23, 2017, 11:46:17 PM
This is funny you are answering your own question.lol any ways for me the common reason why we need to invest through bitcoin because it gives a lot of profit  when the volatility occur which is there's a possibility to touch down new value . But for now its not safe much better to buy when it show positive reaction and hold until we reach our target. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 11:38:51 PM
here's the thing about bitcoin, it reveals a very basic investing principle that we all fall prey to and that's that investors tend to be irrational. When bitcoin is sailing high, everyone wants to buy in. But as soon as it starts crashing, people freak out and they start selling. Successful investors buy low and sell high, but our natural instinct is to feel more comfortable buying when things are good and more comfortable selling when things are bad.
Pages:
Jump to: