Author

Topic: Why do you ❤️ crypto??? - page 113. (Read 9788 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 47
November 25, 2017, 12:12:38 AM
Cryptocurrency especially bitcoin has big potential to make everybody ending with big income every month.
Its fluctuation price make chance for us to earn money from it. Thats my reason why i love it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 12:11:21 AM
Cryptocurrencies have an enourmous potential to change the way we interact with eachother financially, and this is what made me get into it as an investor and supporter. Soon the products will be available for use and we'll see the real revolution, for now it's still mostly speculation.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
November 25, 2017, 12:06:13 AM
I love crypto because there is the potential to benefit and increase my finances. I was always taught from small to use my money even a little and that habit was embedded in me
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 11:59:56 PM
Hmm...I have never thought about this before. I love cryptocurrency because it is convenient, profitable and very popular.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon
November 24, 2017, 11:28:41 PM
crypto is the new dream . buy and sell profit
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 11:22:15 PM
because krypto is a freedom, with krypto you can receive payments from all over the world, and you can also trade and make money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 08:24:17 PM
I think it’s just started..
You will see in 5 years  Shocked
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:30:04 PM
I love the way crypto can connect people from a different culture.
With crypto you don’t need bank account who needs al your private data.
Just make a wallet and you can receive payments from everyone in the world.

But my question is why do you love crypto?
Why are you interested?

If you like please take a look at our project ✅ https://www.blunner.com

I love cryptocurrency because it's safer than a real money.. you can even earn, trade and mine a big amount .. I like how it works and as well as how society starting to adopt this
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 24, 2017, 12:26:57 PM
Most of folks that have chosen to deal with cryptocurrency will answer this question like this — it gives freedom in almost all financial operation. I would add that for me it gives also much adrenaline.
Activity: 434
November 24, 2017, 12:13:51 PM
This is a great opportunity to earn good money. But it is necessary to love crypto, follow the news, analytical articles and draw your own conclusions. This game is not suitable for everyone and I am very happy about this fact. This year this market has grown very much and I think that more and more people will be involved here. Many people spend time on the Internet for meaningless pursuits. And this time can be done with meaning. And that's fine. This is a very exciting game.
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 11:25:20 AM
My friend ask me to try this new market,i am a trader in forex but i didnt get a lot of profits,im here trying to do my best to improve myself in trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
November 24, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
Normally if I could I would buy bitcoin, cause of it is the most liquid investment of today. But cause of my weak earnings I decided to concentrate on alts, some of which really worth to invest in it now. I truly believe in Etherum and Litecoin, one day when bitcoin will cost like 20k$ this two currencies are going to worth more than 1k$. It is going to be the great chance to rise the investment and my strategy is to buy those alts by little while the price didn't rise too high Grin
Activity: 224
November 24, 2017, 10:41:09 AM
Crypto can actually help me build some knowledge about trading and basics about economics. It also made me financially conscious which helps me to save and value money more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 10:30:53 AM
Cryptocurrencies give me the ability to bypass a middle man (ex. Banks). It also give me more alternatives to earned than physical money. It has also a ton of other altcoins that gives me a lot of opportunity to invest and select a certain altcoin. That is why I love cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 24, 2017, 10:08:06 AM
I love crypto because of the technology behind it. It serves as the future of money. Cashless transaction and without the use if paper money, which is very dirty, I just might say. Every money we own carries differemt kind of virus and bacterias due to passing to anyone ny means of paying or giving. If cryptocurrencies will be use over the globe then there will no be national currencies which can be manipulated. We can have a common currency whatever the nationality or whenever we live. It will also not be regulated by any or any institution by any means. Less inflation also because of limited supply that circulates all over the globe. There are advantages and disadvantages over fiat currencies  but if we use it properly then I think there is no stopping it to be use worldwide.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 07:29:20 AM
I love crypto because its a really good revolution for the humanity
the best side of it is open source is profitable now and more people can express their talent + make money
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 24, 2017, 07:22:12 AM
Because crypto can make my money encrypted, just i know the wallet belong you save private key. Safer than bring much money.
Activity: 280
November 24, 2017, 05:45:01 AM
Hello. I love crypto because i love money (hopefully it will get more) Smiley
I also like all the new things you learn when you are in the cryptoverse. All the ideas, projects it is very motivating to learn more and see more

Cheers
Activity: 253
November 24, 2017, 05:41:31 AM
Because crypto really easy to use and u can invest more money that other crypto so use it now
Jump to: