Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 59087 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 06, 2016, 09:30:46 PM
will get some because i think it will be the future and is an amazing tech.

of course it is a great technology that allows people to make a lot of money with it, i think that in the future bitcoin is going to grow to the huge heights
Yes bitcoin is still in its primary stage at this moment and we will be seeing much more higher and bigger bitcoin in future which have tendency to replace all the major fiat currencies.
With advanced technology and huge adoption in future bitcoin can acquire great popularity but replacing major currencies are hard, because bitcoin is not a new form of money that replaces previous forms, but rather a new way of employing existent money in transactions. Because Bitcoin is not real money but merely a different way of employing existent fiat money, obviously it cannot replace it.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
August 06, 2016, 04:54:31 PM

of course it is a great technology that allows people to make a lot of money with it, i think that in the future bitcoin is going to grow to the huge heights
Yes bitcoin is still in its primary stage at this moment and we will be seeing much more higher and bigger bitcoin in future which have tendency to replace all the major fiat currencies.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
August 06, 2016, 04:51:01 PM
I have bitcoin because of future use, exchange rate going high and easy payment carryout...the future of btc is good
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2016, 04:26:14 PM

Activity: 588
August 06, 2016, 04:18:51 PM
I like to play different games in steam and i am pay for them with bitcoins, also i am gambling rarely and using bitcoins for this too, also i want to start trading soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
August 06, 2016, 04:00:37 PM
I started to use them because I saw a site that was using them for investing. I thought it would be a good way to learn how to double it using those programs. Little did I know that high-yield investments always turnout to be scams waiting for enough people to join them and send them their coins.
So I learned the hard way to not believe in everthing you read when it comes to making what bitcoin you have into more.
So now I hold on them as a sense of security that I will not fall for those kind of tricks again. Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 06, 2016, 03:56:45 PM
i have 0.02bitcoin in my wallet and it takes some month to collect them from diffrent faucets soon i will start trading that on exchanges

I think you should start earning from some productive sources like signature campaign where you can expect good earnings in compare to faucets, if possible you can buy full member account to join a campaign.

Do you think signature campaign is a productive way to gain coins? I don't think so, though it is much better than faucets or captcha jobs. A productive way to gain coins would be trading or e-commerce, asking others.
Activity: 672
August 06, 2016, 03:19:10 PM
i have 0.02bitcoin in my wallet and it takes some month to collect them from diffrent faucets soon i will start trading that on exchanges

I think you should start earning from some productive sources like signature campaign where you can expect good earnings in compare to faucets, if possible you can buy full member account to join a campaign.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 06, 2016, 03:13:15 PM
Because I believe that the value of bitcoin is going up. It will become a valuable currency in the future that people will be interested into it and they will buy it and the effect is the rise in value. There will be more shops that will accept as payment option that even the basic necessities can be bought with it without the need to convert it to fiat currency.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 06, 2016, 02:48:55 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 02:44:21 PM
I am using bitcoin as an currency and as a investment too as bitcoin also allows us to earn some extra money from it which is helping me in taking care of my basic stuffs.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 02:20:01 PM
Well, I have bitcoin as an investment tool, has been a lot of give me an advantage so I had to have it. bitcoin much to change my life, so now I use it as currency or transaction tool and as an investment tool to generate a lot of my money, but I guess I love have to fight for it
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 06, 2016, 02:17:21 PM
I have it because I use it as a currency, which it is. I like ot because it is fast, because of the low fees and I currently do not own a credit card so it is good for online shopping and more and more sites accept it. I also use it as an investment, the price can go up at any time and I will cashout in fiat and wait for a drop to buy more and go like that in a cycle.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 06, 2016, 02:07:46 PM
Mostly investing and using as a everyday currency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 06, 2016, 02:06:19 PM
Activity: 406
https://gexcrypto.io
August 06, 2016, 02:03:26 PM
I have owned bitcoin for several years. One reason is that there is limited supply of the bitcoin and the price will rise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
August 06, 2016, 12:25:50 PM
i think for making money for trading. but yet not for shopping because we have no such store still here.

you should have to search for online shops, you will find a lot of shops which will accept the payment in the form of bitcoin, you should have to go to purse.io or go to showpal, there you can buy any stuff with your bitcoin.

For online shopping the matter comes when it comes to shipping, sometimes the cost of shipping is a lot for some countries that is the reason why many people dont buy anything online including myself because i cant afford shipping fees so it would be great to have a shop here accepting bitcoins.

Shipping cost is an major issue as most of the US countries sites accepts bitcoin as a payment and if you order it from outside US then shipping costs will surely kill you.
Activity: 756
August 06, 2016, 12:23:46 PM
i think for making money for trading. but yet not for shopping because we have no such store still here.

you should have to search for online shops, you will find a lot of shops which will accept the payment in the form of bitcoin, you should have to go to purse.io or go to showpal, there you can buy any stuff with your bitcoin.

For online shopping the matter comes when it comes to shipping, sometimes the cost of shipping is a lot for some countries that is the reason why many people dont buy anything online including myself because i cant afford shipping fees so it would be great to have a shop here accepting bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 05, 2016, 03:33:27 PM
My own personal reason for Bitcoin is to gather enough Bitcoin then convert it to my local currency which is a good amount and because its something I do on the side aside my day job then it will mean extra income to me and I will be a big boy... Lol...
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 05, 2016, 03:30:30 PM
bitcoin is very stronger and powerful and we can get big profit if we buy bitcoin as investment and hold it for long term there are maximum people use bitcoin as investment and hold it for long term then they can get a good profit from bitcoin.
Honestly i can not hold bitcoin for a long term if the price of bitcoin will increase next 5 years.. i want always the price is increase every month or following month.. and yeah we are makign a profit just to hold bitcoin and sell when the price is high.. and buy again if the price is low just like right now the price is in low level so you should buy bitcoin in enough price so that you sure that you will make a profit in few months..
Pages:
Jump to: