Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 59055 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 12:33:30 PM
I have a Bitcoin because I invest in them. The price of Bitcoin is growing. I therefore they still do not sell
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 21, 2016, 12:14:04 PM
Using it as a currency is my vote,i earn bitcoins online and then use them as a normal currency,or just convert them in fiat when needed,its my earnings and thats why i have bitcoins.And i use them for multiple purposes as well,for investements and for gambling online as well.
Activity: 516
October 21, 2016, 07:53:13 AM
for shit and giggles
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2016, 07:27:42 AM
I have bitcoin because I thought that it was going to be a good thing to try and make some extra money with bitcoin and it is going pretty good.
Bitcoin can be really handy if you have a job but still want to earn some more money.

Yeah same here.

Who doesn't want to have extra money with doing a relatively easy work?
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
October 21, 2016, 07:22:59 AM
I have given vote for gambling because most of my bitcoins are always being used in the gambling so far.I am not able to use it as currency or as investement because i dont find any trustable place for that and i love gambling so normally all my bitcoins are being spend in gambling.
I think you should learn how to invest also, if you really love to do it you can make a good study and find a decent site to invest your money, do not just spend your money in gambling as you have no future that in growing your money, it is okay to have fun sometimes but we need to limit ourselves in gambling.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2016, 11:52:07 AM
I have given vote for gambling because most of my bitcoins are always being used in the gambling so far.I am not able to use it as currency or as investement because i dont find any trustable place for that and i love gambling so normally all my bitcoins are being spend in gambling.
Activity: 131
October 20, 2016, 10:33:56 AM
I'm having bitcoins because of the nice fact that you can make a lot of profit with it these days.
I really think that the bitcoin is very profitable these days and that you can do a lot with it too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 10:07:55 AM
I have bitcoin because I thought that it was going to be a good thing to try and make some extra money with bitcoin and it is going pretty good.
Bitcoin can be really handy if you have a job but still want to earn some more money.

Yeah, I agree with you. Bitcoin can be not only a good source of extra income for my daily need but also a safe and potential way of saving money for future use. And now I'm moving on really well with bitcoin so I'm hoping for a brighter future of bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
October 20, 2016, 09:52:55 AM
I do have bitcoin right now because my friend told me about it and thanks to him because I'm now earning bitcoin just like him. I'm also getting my bitcoin by doing applying to signature campaign that is compatible for my current account. I also faucets though the earnings there is not that good but it's better than doing nothing. I've never try trading and investing because I don't have enough bitcoin to invest. Maybe if I saved more enough then I will try those two ways to grow my bitcoin bigger.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 20, 2016, 09:52:16 AM
I start off with btc is because i am buying and selling digital goods. And then people start to accept btc and there is certain more discount for paying with btc. And i realise it is a very good payment method as it is seller protected, unlike paypal which I always have problem with chargeback by scammers.

Yeah. That is the problem when dealing with Paypal and the seller's concern most of the time are chargebacks made by fraudulent consumers. In the case of bitcoin however, consumers most of the time are at risk due to them being unprotected by the protocol. Though they are having discounts in the items, they don't have that consumer protection that Paypal offers.

But overall, bitcoin is an all-in-one tool: investment, payment processor, value or asset keeping tool, name It. That's why I'm buying it.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2016, 09:45:45 AM
I'm using it as a currency but also as a investment these days because you can make big profits with the bitcoin these days so that is very nice if you are asking me these days.
I really think its worth holding too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 09:42:57 AM
Well I keep bitcoin as an investment it lets me store some of my net worth as a form of a currency that can inflate over the years. meaning i can potentially make tons of money from my savings alone.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 20, 2016, 09:40:39 AM

Most of the people are grabbing this opportunity of making extra money with it as it brings more satisfaction and happiness to life when you are earning higher income then your expectation.
Activity: 140
October 20, 2016, 09:35:04 AM
I start off with btc is because i am buying and selling digital goods. And then people start to accept btc and there is certain more discount for paying with btc. And i realise it is a very good payment method as it is seller protected, unlike paypal which I always have problem with chargeback by scammers.
yes and most of the people are now giving interested to online buying and selling, there are different online shops which are providing you the opportunities to do online buying and selling,
Activity: 420
October 20, 2016, 04:08:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 20, 2016, 03:16:33 AM
Activity: 140
October 20, 2016, 03:14:11 AM
I do have bitcoin because it is a good of source income since it is easy to earn here by posting in different threads while wearing a signature campaign. Bitcoin is also helping me whenever I bought something on the internet and the payment that requires is only bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very good investment because we all know that time will come and it's price would go skyrocket again and when that time comes we can all get a huge profit from it by selling it or converting it to fiat.
yes that is a fact that bitcoin has a good source of income and also a safe investment, therefore i always like to have bitcoin, and hope that bitcoin will continue giving us good in come and will stay long.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
October 20, 2016, 02:52:51 AM
I do have bitcoin because it is a good of source income since it is easy to earn here by posting in different threads while wearing a signature campaign. Bitcoin is also helping me whenever I bought something on the internet and the payment that requires is only bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very good investment because we all know that time will come and it's price would go skyrocket again and when that time comes we can all get a huge profit from it by selling it or converting it to fiat.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
October 20, 2016, 02:48:41 AM
For paying and receiving stuff mainly. Not bothered to use paypal.
Activity: 420
October 20, 2016, 02:44:44 AM
I have bitcoins because, for me bitcoin is money, same as fiat and i can earn bitcoin online. I have bitcoins also because my job is about bitcoin too and the payment that i received is in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: