Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you have to take risks. - page 5. (Read 21967 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 03, 2019, 06:40:22 AM
If anybody has to go top in his/her life should take risk in any form whether it be the for life risk of financially. But, if you think financially you should take the risk for better earning. While talking about the investment the higher you take the risk higher you get the reward.
but in the crypto market, the profit from one coin can often cover all the risks that you received. The most important is your risk management.
Activity: 924
June 03, 2019, 06:16:08 AM
I take the risk because i want to get a lot of money from this field, i spend a lot of my money in this field. Happy me, since i join in this field i get a lot of money from this investment.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 03, 2019, 05:49:55 AM
If anybody has to go top in his/her life should take risk in any form whether it be the for life risk of financially. But, if you think financially you should take the risk for better earning. While talking about the investment the higher you take the risk higher you get the reward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 05:46:19 AM
In almoat everything we do we need to take risk no matter how small or big it is. The only difference is that the risks that we take differ from other people and much so in businessmen as they have learned to take bigger risks in life and thrived from the mistakes that they have made while most of us are just content with the risks that we do even though the reward is small.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
June 03, 2019, 04:58:14 AM
Success of a person sometimes are destined to be but most because they are risk taker. You are a loser if you do not try, it's okay to fail than never trying at all. Being risky takes a lot of courage because you can't determine whether you will succeed or not but because you risk there is a greater chance to have what you want.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
June 03, 2019, 03:47:19 AM
When we take risks there will always be a lesson to learn either from failure or success ,risk taking is very important in a Man's life if he wants to open doors to more opportunities
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 03:42:28 AM
Yes nothing is impossible. But everything is possible when it is done in the right time and place. Taking risk is something of good and it will bring opportunities to people to get to a success. But I think risk is beneficial only when it is taken in the right time and place. Risk may turn out to be detrimental if it is not handled rightly. I love taking risks through.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 02, 2019, 07:27:48 PM
If we dont want to take risk we will not get anything. More high risk will more give us something that we can take as lesson. Do something monoton and dont want to do something different you will not know the real of life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
June 02, 2019, 07:14:02 PM
Some people even take risks for the thrill of it. They place themselves in danger and even close to death to get a rush.WIthout the risk, there is no rush and never will be. WIthout the risk, there is no reward.
Everyday we take risks. Life is about making calculations and figuring out the failure rate for each option. We take risks just in our own house just by doing day to day things. IF you have stairs there is a risk you will fall. There still is a tiny chance it can happen because it can happen and it is not impossible so there has to be a time when someone will fall down the stairs even if it means 10 years from now. The risk is so small we think nothing of it. Driving is even riskier but we calculate the risk factor and act on it. People who can do this well and find a balance have the potential to be very successful in what they do.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 02, 2019, 04:38:43 PM
I believe that every multi millionaire has taken risks at one point in time which helped shape his future. Life is all about risks and in most cases, the higher the risk, the bigger the reward. All you have to do is make calculated risks
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 04:20:54 PM
At everytime, we have to take risk. Even life itself is a risk and it's important to take the right risk that will be profitable and have impact. Crypto risk can be calculated and also reduce lossess to its barest minimum. If not , you won't even make any money at all. Get good altcoins, inv at in it plan your exit strategy and pull out after getting decent profit
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
June 02, 2019, 04:00:04 PM
I take risk it be a better person, to be a better person and to achieve extraordinary results. Risk taker are always at the for front of everything; example take a look at those who bagged BTC and ETH when it dumped hard last year, you will see they are in profit now. They are the true risk takers.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 02, 2019, 12:59:39 PM
We need to take risk because without a risk we can't do nothing on life, even people who are rich take a risk and they succeed over time and risk make them rich.
Activity: 532
June 02, 2019, 12:46:21 PM
Indeed you said it all and to add to what you have stated, risks makes one stand on a better chance of success unlike others who don't. Risk takers owns the future, but even at that there is need to access every risk before getting involved in order not to make costly mistakes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
June 01, 2019, 10:10:44 PM
that is true. I agree with you.
Take a risk can give experience for us. So when we fail on the a step. We can learn about it.
Never fear to take a risk.
Activity: 392
June 01, 2019, 09:51:32 PM
Everything has a risk. Some are minimal but most that we dreamt of has too much risk. When you want to become rich, there is always no easy way. In investing in bitcoin and some altcoins, you are risking your money but also your health, your time and your social life. But the reward is huge if you can manage those perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 01, 2019, 09:46:30 PM
I have to take risks because if i dont take any risks then i will never get a job. Just be sure what you do is a good thing to do in your life.

I  agree, life is all about risk and everything is about risk too, if we dont take risk now, then what is the purpose of having a life?, the main thing is if we take the risk we can be successful like the others, getting a job, is also getting the risk.
In finance taking risks and ignoring comfort zone are two big steps towards financial freedom. First of all, financial literacy should be around 60% for average people who want to go deeper. Getting a job is not a goal it is a tool for achieving the goal while earning some money with selling the time if there is no another way around.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
June 01, 2019, 09:13:29 PM

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.

you cant just say I will take risk and that is all, their should be a management to the risk you are going to take, a plan you put in place , that is why we have stop lose, and we have risk and rewards, so when i take the risk i know what i am going to loss and what is my profit.
You can say I am a Risk  takers with calculations, I have plan A and Plan B and what if this happens this is the options I have to do.   

Activity: 532
June 01, 2019, 08:40:10 PM
in taking risks, if we think from various perspectives, there will be very good benefits to stimulate our confidence in making decisions. If the risk that we take is negative, we see the meaning of the results and make the most valuable experience in the process, but with that makes our confidence and how to solve problems that are faster and more precise. And if the risk we take is positive, then we will be more confident and must be more careful in making decisions. We must get used to changing negative minesets to positive.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 01, 2019, 07:24:50 PM
Without risk there was nothing success because we learn the risk and mistakes how to recorrect all possible mistakes to avoid risk, here in bitcoin or virtual currency in general there's a lot of risk they can face because of high volatility fluctuations we need to always aware to monitor our investment specially the trader's.
Pages:
Jump to: