Pages:
Author

Topic: why do you keep allcoins? - page 12. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 25, 2021, 08:52:37 AM
If the project doesn't die then it could go up. BTT and DOGE are good projects and you can see it due to their volume. Waiting for years is going to be your problem because it's a waste of time. BTT had shown significant growth last bullrun. I'm not an investor of it but seeing how long it will take, I would have sold it already in exchange for BTC.
most of the old players do the same thing, they sell other coins and accumulate it on btc and on ETH so they have price stability and very accurate predictions, and both coins have a huge impact on the price of other coins even though sometimes like TRX has its own market prey,  I hope the BTC is collected very attractively and even a citizen is used for applications when the price is fantastic, the spirit of collecting BTC from the bounty project or aidrop, boss
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 25, 2021, 08:19:12 AM
If the project doesn't die then it could go up. BTT and DOGE are good projects and you can see it due to their volume. Waiting for years is going to be your problem because it's a waste of time. BTT had shown significant growth last bullrun. I'm not an investor of it but seeing how long it will take, I would have sold it already in exchange for BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 25, 2021, 08:07:15 AM
many of us are aware that sometimes the coins that have recently gone up are quite drastic, even though we have made quite significant profits, but still hope that in the future it will rise more than the coins btt, doge and others rose from the golden age they have peaked now.

if that happens how long do you have to wait 2 years, 3 years, 5 years or...?

while new coins are popping up all the time, still waiting for him to peak again?
Pages:
Jump to: