Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do YOU know Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 4965 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 20, 2016, 12:50:09 PM
I was searching for savings and earnings online to hold it for a long time so that i have money in the future..
And i found bitcoin at the forum in our country forum with tutorial how to collect bitcoin in any faucet.. now i am here in our forum which is i learn  a lot of things about bitcoins..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 20, 2016, 12:47:30 PM
Where have you heard about Bitcoin for the 1st time?

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

I signed up 4 Bitcointalk today.

First time i head about bitcoin is when i searching an information about how to earn free money online and 1 of the article is about bitcoin and i start to find what is bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 20, 2016, 12:45:01 PM
First time I heard about Bitcoin in 2012 when 1 Bitcoin was less than $10. I was told by a friend of mine that there is such thing as Bitcoin which is something like Internet currency and that it costs $5 or $6 USD I don't remeber exactly. Since the man was much younger than me, he was around 16 at the time, I thought how he could know anything worth attention? I was wrong apparently.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2016, 12:43:04 PM
I saw some videos on youtube as I was trying to search randomly about making money online, and then got aware about bitcoin  so started to research on it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 20, 2016, 12:31:04 PM
I remember hearing about the crazy rise past 1k in 2013  from some online message board, then ignored until early 2015.  Bought my first one in early 2015.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
May 20, 2016, 12:23:44 PM
I found it because people have been talking about it on a public forum.
From there I took interest and learned more and that is how I eventually ended up here.
Activity: 1204
May 20, 2016, 12:21:25 PM
I guess it was fate, I desperately need at the time, and suddenly bitcoin appears, and that could meet my needs. Therefore I find out about bitcoin
Activity: 826
May 20, 2016, 12:09:36 PM
I know bitcoin of blog posts that are discussing the bitcoin price dumped very rapidly. Since then I know about bitcoin.
Then i search some information about bitcoin, and I started to make a wallet.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
May 20, 2016, 10:06:37 AM
I saw it on the news, I think it was on national television when the price broke the gold's price, and it was also on the news during the Mt Gox incident. I ignored all of that because it was usually linked to criminal activity so I wanted nothing to do with it. But later on I learned about it and understood the mistake that was ignoring it because media FUD.
Activity: 392
May 20, 2016, 09:56:17 AM
My friend introduced me to it last year, he said me this is the future currency and you can also earn it by joining signature campaign and since then I am successfully earning it.
Activity: 364
May 20, 2016, 09:53:27 AM

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

i have been read post like this many time,and still want to share my experience how i first time heard about bitcoin,my story began when i am in college,my friend told me about bitcoin,i know he was never try to know more abou this,but because i need urgent money,i try to collect and create my first wallet,and until now,i still work for bitcoin and hold it.
There where many friends that told me that I have to use Bitcoin and that it will be also the future payment method and that you can also even earn some money with it.
And that is nice because some people does not even knows how Bitcoin works and that is the problem.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
May 20, 2016, 08:15:38 AM
The first time I heard about Bitcoin is from the internet, but I'm really into Bitcoin when I was in Junior High School. My friend told me about it, but at first I'm not too interested.
Activity: 588
May 20, 2016, 07:49:04 AM
I heard about bitcoin for the first time on PTC site and there i ignored it and then my friends suggest me to join that currency but i joined it when i came to this forum by one of my friend he suggested me to work here for earning some good money.

I think most of the people are here, who ignore the bitcoin in first time and than they joined it and now they all are praising the bitcoins, and all are saying that it is best and also best for earning wise and also investment.
i have a same story, my friend told me he is also a member of bitcointalk and also get good earning in it and he advice me to join it and do work with bitcointalk.
Activity: 672
May 20, 2016, 07:48:52 AM
I was introduce in mid 2014, at first i didnt really pay attention to bitcoin, and at first i am more into doge coin, but after a while because most of the people used bitcoin so i change to used bitcoin

If you have known bitcoin since few years ago, precisely on 2014 you was a experienced player of bitcoin. But if i am supposed you while I know bitcoin and known this site , i will register as soon as possible, because tha rank and experience to this forum is very important.
Activity: 742
Hire me for your campaign management.
May 20, 2016, 07:27:36 AM
I heard about bitcoin for the first time on PTC site and there i ignored it and then my friends suggest me to join that currency but i joined it when i came to this forum by one of my friend he suggested me to work here for earning some good money.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2016, 07:22:42 AM

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

My first experience with Bitcoin, i saw a by cache in YouTube video, than i searched it what it is? than i was thinking for use it but i have no believe on it. so i avoid it, but later on i saw one add in some sites, than i was thinking so checking out what it is, is it real or not. than i realize it is real and i decided use it. but my started career with Bitcoin is very low, because i started with faucets , and they are paying me very low, i think 100 satoshi and something. than i joined Bitcointalk, and i realize it is a good plate form where i can do something and also good earn. So now i m happy with Bitcointalk.       
Activity: 840
May 20, 2016, 07:13:34 AM
my wife actually introduced me to it.

a couple guy friends at her work were using video cards
mining it years ago so she started doing it as well and got me
to use my gaming computer when I wasnt using it

That's really great to hear that your wife knows about bitcoin and she recommend you, I think my wife should learn something from your wife   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
May 20, 2016, 07:10:32 AM
my wife actually introduced me to it.

a couple guy friends at her work were using video cards
mining it years ago so she started doing it as well and got me
to use my gaming computer when I wasnt using it
Activity: 196
May 20, 2016, 02:58:46 AM
In the absence of the basic work, I was looking for a way to earn online. And once I came across a "bitwalking" project. The idea is that you can earn cryptocurrency doing sports. And it caught my attention is the word - cryptocurrency. I began to look about it, and came across Bitcoin. And I began to study it.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
May 20, 2016, 02:34:48 AM
First learned about it in an online venture who were the first to pay they users in bitcoin back then in September 2014, soon after that a lot of other online ventures started to adding it as a payment option, I become curious back then and learned about bitcoin and swiftly embraced it. Unfortunately I choose blockchain.info as wallet and was  hacked after some time, my bitcoins not so much in value only 63 USD and there soon after this happened I came to this forum and read everything about security and I am very happy I did so as nothing bad have happened to me since that time.
Pages:
Jump to: