Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DO YOU THINK THE PRICE OF ALTCOIN DROPS WHEN LISTED IN AN EXCHANGE? - page 3. (Read 588 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
to fix it with old way it can still be used, which is locking in rewards from bounty participants in a matter of months (3-6) but of course there will be protests from the bounty and also if this applies the project must focus on developing the project (listings on good exchange, give update to their project progress, and do a promotion) maybe it will raise the price of tokens / coins from projects that have bounties.
locking bounty reward is quite a brilliant idea, giving investors time to make gain and in doing so helping the project, no one will want to sell below ICO price
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
to fix it with old way it can still be used, which is locking in rewards from bounty participants in a matter of months (3-6) but of course there will be protests from the bounty and also if this applies the project must focus on developing the project (listings on good exchange, give update to their project progress, and do a promotion) maybe it will raise the price of tokens / coins from projects that have bounties.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
i think that work of cryptocurrency has changed a lot from January 2018 when the price goes to another level and people are not interested in ico anymore and lot of ico are lying about how much they collect example ironx,brain space  so all ico now are not hitting x2 or x10 when they get in trade idk about ieo
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Friend ,before you start saying that both parties are to be blame please I want you to think very well, tokens or coins we get from bounty projects are just 4 to 5 percent of the max supply of the project now tell me how can selling or dumping 50million tokens from a max supply of 1billion tokens devalued the token? Its because the project is not good enough ,the teams are not professionals they claimed to be
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
This is a major issue and i think it all goes down to the project itself being below average in terms of the solution it proposes or the problems it hopes to solve.
Good projects have all the right elements, from good platform, to a great team and also a very good marketing strategy.
If a project has all these, they dont have to worry about the tokens dumping when listed on s cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HELLO GUYS

First i will like to know the input of others because this could be the first step we take to solve the problems affecting the price of coins, for bounty hunters.
Personally it has affected me when budgeting because participating in a bounty i first worry about getting paid for my work, then i worry about the project being a success, then i also have to worry about the price of the coin rising or falling then i worry about the percentage rise or fall. But basically both parties are to be blamed; most bounty hunter think about making profit before the success of the project itself so bounty hunters sell their coin at any price available which is the major cause of dumping. further more project are sometimes listed in corrupt exchange which simulate the price of coin to favor them and maximize their profit.
what do you think? and how can we fix this problems ?
Pages:
Jump to: