Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do YOU think we're gonna land on the MOON this season? - page 3. (Read 537 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
too early if we say the market is going to the moon. the market is still often moving up and down, maybe now has not its time arrived.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

Everyday, new people learn about crypto and everyday people start investing in cryptocurrencies. You can't unlearn bitcoin especially if you donn't know anything about it. The way i see it, people are starting to recognize that bitcoin has and will increase in value.

It's inevitable. The longer we wait, the more people value bitcoin, the richer we become. Lol.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It is very difficult to make predictions of the crypto-currency market, because it is too unpredictable. I think that this year we will see an impressive growth of the crypto-currency market, but most likely it will be closer to the end of the year
Activity: 213
Merit: 36
Because there are more and more projects that have a practical purpose in the real world.

Crypto world now is like the internet at the beginning when only a minority of people knew how to use a computer.

With usable projects, prices will rise, as the price of Internet companies has grown with practical usage.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
I agree as well to thise people who said that we are going to lamd on tge moon here because look at crypto market step by step it is going up even correction for downfall is happening it still going up. It is possible base on how people, the trader and holders will handle there coins every movement depends on the the people therefore we might get a skyrocket like last year, December 2017.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
The potential for crypto currency is, of course, very large. Large growth of crypto currency is possible, but only for the persistent.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
i think that this market has still great potential, it is not mainstream, think about the fact that only the 3 biggest tech corporation have a capitalization of almost 2 trillion dollar, the whole crypto market is 1/3 of that counting the huge amount of useless shitcoin that will disappear in the next year, in my opinion a 5 trillion dollar market cap in 2020 is non so unreachable
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
I believe in the increase of the market and also in the heating of new investors, but not we can not only believe in good things and forget about the flexibility of the market and yes we should we neutralize ourselves and avoid misleading waves of growth. In general the crypto is in the path of growth and independent of the period will grow up, we do not have to hurry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think that we gonna land on the moon only in case we see some institutional money entering crypto. And this will only happen if there are some regulations.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
There's a lot of shills out there saying things are blasting off to the moon in a lambo rocket, but what makes it likely?

The only concrete fact we know is that we're at the tail end of a bear market. That doesn't guarantee a bull run... or does it?
Pages:
Jump to: