Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do you use Bitcoin? A report to determine it's competitive advantages. - page 3. (Read 2595 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
There should also be an option for decentralization.
Most important to me is that I can be independent of merchants for my transactions.

Added, thanks for your input !
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
Good evening fellow Bitcoiners,

What are your thoughts about it?

Thanks Smiley

Thanks for setting this up, i've responded to the poll.

My thoughts are simple, once you finish your research paper could you please post it somewhere in this forum for us all to read? We give you our thoughts, our ideas, our votes, and our time and it's very fair for us to expect to see the analysis and conclusions you make from the data we've provided.

Please share with us your conclusions so the entire community can benefit from your work (and our contribution)!

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There should also be an option for decentralization.
Most important to me is that I can be independent of merchants for my transactions.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Purely as a speculative investment currently, but I wish to use it in the future and the low fees, semi-anonmous and decentralised independent nature of it are all pluses to me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
mostly an investement aswell for the moment for now but im pretty sure we will reach a time where the price should be stable so it would be more because of the transaction speed and the low fees and being annonymus too.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
In my use case it's just an investment, I don't use bitcoin to make purchases, although I hope someday I can use bitcoin almost the same way I use cash, or at least the debit card.
Activity: 261
Good evening fellow Bitcoiners,

I am writing a research paper on the dematerialization of Money for a business case.

We need you Bitcoiners to answer this question and if you feel that something is missing, let me know !

I feel that Bitcoin will thrive because consumers/users will embrace the currency if they find some use to it. It is a superior form of payment even if it is not ready for mainstream applications yet.

What are your thoughts about it?

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: