Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does a religious body (church, temple, mosque etc.) require so much money - page 2. (Read 909 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Churches are businesses and take advantage of the naivity and stupidity of their believers.

The world's two largest religions (Islam and Christianity) are actually hugely successful business enterprises, which uses the brainwashed followers to their own advantage. Even the other religions (Hinduism and Buddhism) are recently following this trend. 

I agree with Christianity, but how so about Islam?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Churches are businesses and take advantage of the naivity and stupidity of their believers.

The world's two largest religions (Islam and Christianity) are actually hugely successful business enterprises, which uses the brainwashed followers to their own advantage. Even the other religions (Hinduism and Buddhism) are recently following this trend. 
Activity: 756
Churches are businesses and take advantage of the naivity and stupidity of their believers. Believers like to think they can buy their way in to heaven so it's like taking candy from a baby.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Obviously GOD need money for something. We need to ask him Smiley But truth to be told 'religion is opium of the people' in most cases. People is just people they don't communicate with almighty God in heavens, they just need to steal your money and build bigger church or better car for themselves. And for that they need a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
They don't
Org religion is the ultimate ponzi scheme
Activity: 285
Because they make you believe that giving them 10% of your earnings is the same as giving 10% of your earnings to God. At least with Christians.

Don't know why God needs 10%. It sickens me when I see family members just throwing their money away because they believe in a fairy tale.

Anyway, it's all very non Jesus like. That's the funny thing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
All religions ask for money to maintain power and enslave You to their doctrine. Just like you pay taxes but your roads and bridges are broken

So many church mosque temple have been caught using money for themself only small amount goes to charity
Activity: 434
religion and the church are tax-exempted enterprises, that's why. when someone knocks on your door asking you to convert, that's just their pawns working for them.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Anyone?Huh

Churches do give to charity cases - a single mother with no job.  That's the only saving grace about churches, but I don't like the way they lie for the money.
Activity: 252
it's totally a scam.  Jesus said u can't have money if u want to get into heaven, therefore throw all your money away to the church.. which brought u what.  yes.  Jesus.
Activity: 518
Money is a tool for power.
Activity: 644
Anyone?Huh

They claim it's because God wanted them too, I think that's the Christians belief or something a long the lines. Going to the church is a sign of belief, and giving to the church reinforces it. I don't understand why some churches need buildings, though? If God wanted his churches to be open 24/7 and available to anybody, they rarely do church outside were I live. And not everybody could go into them without being labeled a thief/liar. People from other religions are also seldom welcomed at the ones by me.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Those miracles don't pay for themselves Tongue
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: