Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does Cardano get so much hate? - page 3. (Read 334 times)

staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
April 10, 2023, 11:51:27 AM
ADA is no different from other successful coins, such as ETH, SOL, etc., they also often talk only bad and remember only negative sides of these coins, but they have positive sides that allowed them to achieve what their competitors could not. In this sense, ADA is no exception, and a portion of the hate is also prepared for it. Personally, I like ADA as an investment asset, it certainly does not look like a scam and you can get some profit here if we are talking about conservative investing. I never pay attention to the haters and those who speak well of the coin, only DYOR. Negative reviews as well as positive ones can be bought or pursue a certain interest, they are not to be particularly trusted.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 10, 2023, 11:43:34 AM
Cardano is currently completely soundless, unlike in the 2021 bullrun where Cardano is predicted to be the next Ethereum,
but in bearish this time ADA is really very miserable, but if you are a fan of ADA and you haven't bought it yet,
my advise I think now is a good time to buy some ADA and hold onto it for next year.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
April 10, 2023, 11:23:02 AM
I don't really read much on social media and watch less from mainstream so like what kind of hate are we talking about here? What I know is that people complain about the slow developments and upgrades in Cardano. I don't know the whole history but the team probably made a lot of promises in the early days that they were unable to meet. There are so-called investors that are impatient and wants immediate results or updates and they are present in almost every project.
Activity: 148
Merit: 13
April 10, 2023, 11:06:39 AM
I'm a fan of cardano and I think it is making great progress these past years especially last few. But in the crypto community, cardano just seems to be getting hate and also from crypto media. They do not point out the great upgrades and updates that ada is having but just seem to talk about the bad or not true.

Why do you think this happens?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: