Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does certain people called Bitcoin as bubble investment? - page 3. (Read 390 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
people said it bubble for it's increasing value.....and it is right,i am also a inverster of it and when the price down i just keep patience for grow price because i know it will must rise ..
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
yes it is true that bitcoin is a bubble investment, it is because the price of bitcoin is unstable and the price can peak high and in the not too long time can also go down deeply, but I still invest in bitcoin because after me thorough since 2015 despite bubbles but bitcoins always have an opportunity to always rise in price, so when bitcoin prices go down I calm down just because I believe it will rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Ignorance of the bitcoin innovation and its approach to financial investments, payment and uses have made many speak of it as a bubble. proper education and enlightenment is important.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
People who call things bubbles are best avoided. They enjoy pointing out the obvious or making up nonesense. I say obvious because everything in life is a bubble and will end. I say make up nonesense because they don't understand anything and think every investment will fail.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Because to many extent it IS a bubble investment. People are not buying Bitcoin because it is useful for them, but just because it rises in value. This should not be a reason, but a consequence. A consequence of its usefulness. But if its only usefulness (or main) is to rise in value, that starts to look like a bubble which cannot go on forever.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Since we all know that currently, the price of BTC is unstable. So there are certain articles call Bitcoin as bubble investment. May I know the reason why does it called a bubble? Why is that term is used in Bitcoin?

These people simply do not understand why something virtual can have such a great price, which is growing so rapidly. That is why BTC was called a bubble by some guys.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
Since we all know that currently, the price of BTC is unstable. So there are certain articles call Bitcoin as bubble investment. May I know the reason why does it called a bubble? Why is that term is used in Bitcoin?

knowledge is the basis for judgments about everything. if one's knowledge is limited, limited also one's mindset. so basically a bitcion is not a bubble that so many people say, even a country says it like that. so you'd better find out a lot of information about bitcoin. good for your understanding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

if you want to know more about bitcoin, you should try to find lots of information about bitcoin. yes, there are many out there who are cornering that bitcoin is a bubble. but in fact the notion is very wrong. to find out more. you should spend some time looking for a lot of information and benefits from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
majority of those who called bitcoin a bubble wanted the price of it to drop hard due to panic sellers so that they can short in this market and make a lot of money and eventually buy a large amount of bitcoin at the bottom of the dip.
that I what a lot of whales have been doing in the past. I wouldn't be surprised to someday learn that a lot of these Wall Street whales have been buying bitcoin for years. you think Warren Buffet has not bought a lot of bitcoin yet?
Activity: 23
The price of bitcoin is growing too fast. Therefore, many believe that it works like the Ponzi scheme.
They don't understand that bitcoin is the future for the financial system.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Because these people believe that bitcoin has no intrinsic value, they believe that bitcoin should not have any value.
So I've heard them say that bitcoin is a bubble every year, but it's have been up to $20,000. Please forgive me for laughing. Roll Eyes
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
Bitcoin is a digital currency, also known as a cryptocurrency, that emerged after the financial crisis and is not underpinned by a central bank.  Certain people may call it bubble burst when significant amounts of people trying to cash out on their investment and there are no buyers looking to pay cash for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
"Because Bitcoin could also rise in price, and at one point plummet in value. That is, burst like a bubble." - that's what some people think.
Activity: 98
Because bitcoin is virtual, bitcoin is thought to have no substance and no intrinsic value.
The price of bitcoin is so high that people think it is not worth the price.
They believe that bitcoin will collapse at any time and disappear directly.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
real estate is a bubble investment
yes houses are real. they exist. they have utility and function.. but the price.. well thats the bubble

when a price increases not due to function. not due to cost of creation. but purely due to speculation... that is a bubble

saying something is in a bubble is not saying the item/asset is fake. its just saying its probably over priced because there is no good reason to explain the price compared to true value, and its likely that the price is gonna burst. and go down to a lower level that can be explained compared to true value

usually bubble is screamed out at the end of a bull(up) and about to go bear(down)
Well said. I see many people saying that bitcoin is in a bubble and might burst anytime which is partially true due to the extreme volatility of the crypto world, but I do not agree with the point that bitcoin and the crypto world will simply die once the bubble bursts. This market has already experienced many different bubble bursts from quite sometime(Recent burst was a big one) and always recovered no matter what which is why I do not feel this will scare away potential investors from investing into this market. Bitcoin will survive no matter what if you ask me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
The December sharp rise in the price of bitcoin, when it grew practically only due to a net increase in demand for it due to speculative tendencies, showed its nature as a financial bubble. It was the exorbitant demand for it that made bitcoin grow in price, bloating like a bubble. Therefore, after such a simple one, he went to such a deep correction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Because they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin industry. To see is to believed for others. And for the reason that it is because inside  only in your virtual wallet, you cannot hold a bitcoin personaly in your hands. From their they think that it is not true.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

I myself use and invest in BTC, but I will consider it a bubble until people start paying them in full. At this time, crazy volatility is hampering this. But it allows many people to earn money.
Activity: 47
When market prices rise can be very high and if the price is very high can change the market price down instantly, ( bubbles can explode unexpectedly ).
Maybe like that, Why certain people call Bitcoin as a bubble investment.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
real estate is a bubble investment
yes houses are real. they exist. they have utility and function.. but the price.. well thats the bubble

when a price increases not due to function. not due to cost of creation. but purely due to speculation... that is a bubble

saying something is in a bubble is not saying the item/asset is fake. its just saying its probably over priced because there is no good reason to explain the price compared to true value, and its likely that the price is gonna burst. and go down to a lower level that can be explained compared to true value

usually bubble is screamed out at the end of a bull(up) and about to go bear(down)
Pages:
Jump to: