Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does China hate Bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 8833 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 03:40:11 PM
Of course that the ordinary people from China like bitcoin but the politicians have its own battles against each others. The political conflict influenced and restricted the development of cryptocurrencies. But there’s nobody who can really stop this development  Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
October 27, 2017, 02:40:27 PM
Taboo subject for a lot of older generations, not to mention it's untraceable. China may not hate bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, but as for probably many more governments around the world it's a really confusing sight, and it doesn't bode with them well that they can't control it. China is just playing what everybody is playing, they want to become part of and possibly the centre of a future cryptocurrency based sector of the market, and it's highly plausible the influence of bitcoin is on a path of domination or more likely an important player in the commodity market. They know that the earlier they'll start becoming prominent in the whole ordeal the better they'll come out in the future. Threatening to ban bitcoin is just a move in their political chess game, it redirects the attention of the big fish in cryptocurrency trade to their country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 27, 2017, 02:09:19 PM
China doesn't hate bitcoin. As a matter of fact, China has the world's largest trading market. The Bitcoin there was banned because of the Bank of the China who strictly engaging bitcoin through banking. So in a result the government of China decided to banned bitcoin in their country.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 01:58:22 PM
I believe China doesn't hate bitcoin. China might hate the fact that it's untraceable, and with the problems that rised with the ICO's where many investors were scammed, and lost money, they couldn't do anything to retrieve that. It's a risky market, some will opt out of it, some will just act that they will opt out, and others will continue following bitcoin!
China have a communist government, so they want to take control all the aspect of economical state inside their country. And we all know that Bitcoin is a form of crypto-currency which is likely to happened to be a unreachable, uncontrollable form of currecny. Meaning that the government or their government will no longer have a control on investments , property and transaction of their people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
October 27, 2017, 01:33:43 PM
china does not note actually hate bitcoin..its the ICO due to which lots of economy of the china has fallen...so that's why all this thing like banning going on
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
October 27, 2017, 01:31:03 PM
Hate is a strong word, China likes control - it cannot control Bitcoin - therefore it will try to bend bitcoin to suit it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
October 27, 2017, 01:30:27 PM
China not really hate bitcoin. They hate ico which is scammed people of their citizens. So i can say china does not hate bitcoin but scam ico.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 04:05:57 AM
The Chinese are loyal to the cryptors and will find ways to get around the obstacles. The same rulers impose things but underneath them they do.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 08:02:43 AM
I do not think that China hate bitcoin. Only the Government does not like bitcoin because most of the rich people in this country tend to invest their money in cryptocurrency. Therefore, the government can not control their property and collect tax. As you can see,  China was the biggest country which involve in the bitcoin society
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
October 21, 2017, 03:00:06 PM
China is no means a communist republic but a capitalist state of the most ruthless. China doesn't want the capitals to escape government control and hate the bitcoin.

Exactly. What is not affected is bad. In China even the population is controlled ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
October 20, 2017, 03:43:58 PM
China is no means a communist republic but a capitalist state of the most ruthless. China doesn't want the capitals to escape government control and hate the bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
October 20, 2017, 03:38:48 PM
As a result the administrations of china don't need to view contending currencies they are undermine their restraining infrastructure will make cash Furthermore with control the budgetary framework and the economy we realize that those china will be more around keeping money framework Along these lines i imagine its the a standout amongst those motivation behind the reason they loathe or the reason they banned those bitcoin. A result we think bitcoin could make make banks vanish.
Activity: 252
October 20, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
I think china doesnt hate bitcoin. They are trying to manipulate the bitcoin prices. Maybe they just want to control it to have tax, avoid money laundering.
Activity: 140
October 20, 2017, 02:41:07 PM
I believe the Chinese government is trying to find a way to stop their citizens on money laundering from trading of bitcoins, I believe there might be a small group of wealthy Chinese citizens who are trying to evade paying taxes to the Chinese government and they are using bitcoins to send money overseas, that is one of the main reason for China to enforce tighter laws and regulations on bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 02:36:46 PM
it seems to me that this question rests on the ubiquitous control of its citizens. do not forget that the usual Internet for citizens, is protected by the "wall"

I think youhave a point, my soecukation about it is China wants its people to work for the government so they can have taxes for improving theyre countryand given the fact that its China they were the center of negotiation they want to preserve not only the title but also the status of each family. I have red some reply that bitcoin in China were banned because their goverment wants that every source of their is traceable, and in bitcoin it has the anonymity feature in which you dont have to personally introduce yourself here to gain.
Yes that can be a reason that may be china want their people use for his government services in order china collect tax but I think china don’t want to allow any other currency to disturb their currency because china want to get a strong hold on market and I think bitcoin can play a role in their economy which I think it’s not acceptable for china.
But beside all of these things China government get a lot of profit from Bitcoin every month because as I know almost biggest Bitcoin mining factories are located in China and the amount of tax these factories pay for the goverment every month is a huge number. I think they will not to lose this monthly amount. In my opinion I think they only want to pump their own coin then when they got what they want everything will become the same as it was before Cheesy
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
October 20, 2017, 02:17:44 PM
it seems to me that this question rests on the ubiquitous control of its citizens. do not forget that the usual Internet for citizens, is protected by the "wall"

I think youhave a point, my soecukation about it is China wants its people to work for the government so they can have taxes for improving theyre countryand given the fact that its China they were the center of negotiation they want to preserve not only the title but also the status of each family. I have red some reply that bitcoin in China were banned because their goverment wants that every source of their is traceable, and in bitcoin it has the anonymity feature in which you dont have to personally introduce yourself here to gain.
Yes that can be a reason that may be china want their people use for his government services in order china collect tax but I think china don’t want to allow any other currency to disturb their currency because china want to get a strong hold on market and I think bitcoin can play a role in their economy which I think it’s not acceptable for china.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
October 19, 2017, 06:31:27 PM
This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.

Becuse China is comunit county they WON'T NEVER give peopel true freedom.
The point of China is to control everything from economy to hearts.
They want make you to think as they like using propaganda and jailing people.
THat is why such totalitarian countries will fight bitcoin at all costs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 19, 2017, 06:26:45 PM
This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.

The government of china might really hate bitcoin because they cannot monitor the  money where it will be used since china would like to know where the monetary funds are coming from, they only like financial institution necausr it is being run by the government.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 06:19:43 PM
In my opinion, China does not hate Bitcoin, it knows that Bitcoin is important, and because China loves Bitcoin so much, it is constantly trying to reduce Bitcoin prices by spreading negative news, and Bitcoin buys more Bitcoin when prices fall. China wants to manage Bitcoin in this way.
Yes that is what i am also thinking that China is not hating bitcoin but they have some other planning.  I think they must be thinking about ot start their own online currency and to make it more successful i think that are compelling their people to do investment there.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
October 19, 2017, 05:12:36 PM
Beyond that, China is making good use of her population power. She prides herself like the beautiful bride of the global economy and dictates the tone to every suitor. It is unarguable today that the global success of any product or innovation depends on its acceptance by China to a great extent, and China's goal is to create the Chinese Bitcoin, create the Chinese Ethereum and a Chinese version of everything. And anything that is successful, knowing she has a market that outmatches any other in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: