Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does China hate Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 8832 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 09:05:07 PM
China does not admit that its citizens have attitudes that do not pass through the screening of the government. The ban will only cause Chinese investors to migrate to other markets. In computing everything is possible.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Innovation Powered by Crypto
February 10, 2018, 08:53:12 PM
i don't china hate btc but rather anonymity and they don't earn enough money with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
February 10, 2018, 08:37:50 PM
More FUD from this "legendary" member.  China doesn't "hate" bitcoin, China simply wishes to control bitcoin just as they look to control everything in their country.  China is a communist country through and through still to this day.  Any country that block websites like Facebook should be look at as a communist sate.  China simply doesn't want money leaving the country and being un-taxed while doing so.  They simply see Bitcoin as a way for their people to gain more power against their regime. 

There are still OTC (over the counter)options to buy bitcoin NO MATTER WHAT happens, so lets not lose sight of that.  There's a lot more to play out here before we go a declare bitcoin over for good in China. 
Activity: 77
February 10, 2018, 08:16:16 PM
This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.

Based on my research China only wants money to be put inside their country but bitcoin requires trading qith other countries.
Activity: 184
February 10, 2018, 07:26:26 PM
It is not applied to bitcoin only, but is applied to all non chinese products. as we know all the regulations, governed by the Chinese government. that's why China became one of the countries that can replicate all the products. I'm sure China will make its own digital money and then will compete with bitcoin
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
China is afraid of open economy and they in every aspect want to control people and have the dominance, maybe they are right if they lose full control in a country which has milliards of population there might be a chaos.
Activity: 39
February 10, 2018, 07:02:11 PM
China manipulated the Bitcoin price since the beginning and is a huge ASIC manufacturer. They doesn't hate it but it seems like they are trying to get the most of it's value.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 06:34:51 PM
China still does not necessarily hate bitcoin. The government does not want a currency form to circulate their country that they can not control and track. Get rid of greed as the reason, For me they just make it safe considering there are many investors who are being scammed at ICO that they can not do anything. Cool
Activity: 98
February 09, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
This is pretty much the whole story right here...

" NIFA official Li Lihui told a technology conference in Shanghai on Friday that a goal of China’s monetary regulation is to ensure that “the source and destination of every piece of money can be tracked.” "

Bitcoin is the mortal enemy of 'tracking'.  Therefore China is going to continue to assault Bitcoin from every angle.  You can be sure of that.
I don't recognize you, I have many Chinese friends, they like COINS,They are fans of COINS, they are eager to free trading bitcoin in China, but the Chinese government does not allow them to do so
The Chinese government is not friendly for COINS, they believe that the bitcoin is fraud, is a bubble, I think this is their excuses, they just worry about the bitcoin would threaten China's domestic legal tender status, I think in the future, the Chinese government will regret their decision, now will accept COINS again in the near future
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
They hate it because they can not track it. It's absurd to ban a centralized coin for this reason but..this is China, and some other countries. One day they will be forced to consider it legal

I agree, they hated it because they cannot trace illegal activities there. They banned it now but time will come and they will surely accept it because they cannot do anything to stop it.
Activity: 308
February 07, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
They hate it because they can not track it. It's absurd to ban a centralized coin for this reason but..this is China, and some other countries. One day they will be forced to consider it legal
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
Maybe because china has been very looking about the safety of there country! Some won't open their eyes and see what bitcoin is and how relevant it is for today's, deal and banking! if they could only see the greater sides of how bitcoin works, they wouldn't hate bitcoin for sure !
China is a country that we are difficult to guess at this time. so we never know the reason, that bitcoin is not favored by the state of china
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
In my point of view, China never hates bitcoin. Because if they hate bitcoin then China will never part of one of the top bitcoin countries. But China banned bitcoin is only to introduce their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 142
February 07, 2018, 10:52:55 AM
Totalitarian Government doesn't like new things that can't be easily controlled. BitCoin was designed to be a new form of currency that is outside of government control... CCP's natural instinct is not to like it..... This kind of government needs time to observe BitCoin's pro/cons.
 Shocked
It took CCP more than 40 years to accept the concept of the Stock Market.... (and it is IRONIC that once the Chinese accepted the Stock Market.. they LOVED it like they never disliked it...... interesting political culture that the Chinese have.....) Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
February 07, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
They don't hate bitcoin. In that the Chinese government is far more open and supportive of bitcoin than the US government.

It's not a matter of disliking bitcoin. It's more of a matter of regulating it to prevent something bad from happening.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 10:47:11 AM
I do not believe that China feels a hatred towards bitcoin, the people of China, the citizens, have no relationship with the central bank of that country who are the ones who want to have the control to avoid losing control of their citizens and of finances.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
China does not hate bitcoin, sometimes I think that the central bank of China and the Chinese government also do not look for a way to keep the balance and that its fiat currency does not diminish its value, since a devaluation of fiat money would not be useful either. of its financial limits. Remember that not everyone uses bitcoin and if in a Chinese population only 30% of people handle it, the rest will be affected by the devaluation of their fiat currency. But it's not hate against bitcoin
Activity: 7
February 07, 2018, 09:40:44 AM
Bitcoin in China has risen much higher in 2017 before the government expressed its loathing of the cryptocurrency. that's not to say that China does not benefit from the digitalized money. One part of China benefits from ICOs and then another part is worried that it can be used for money laundering schemes or even tax evasion. This also goes with the fact that the Chinese government isn't the only one saying that Bitcoin is trash or something. If memory serves, I think one big boss of a giant corporation said that Bitcoin is a scam a few months ago. We cannot definitively say that the Chinese government hates all cryptocurrencies just because they cannot trace it. Really, I think it's easy to see what they are worried about, though I'm not a fan of their government. I think cryptocurrencies, and bitcoin in particular, better try to establish some enhancements that can satisfy the worries of the government.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 07, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
Maybe because china has been very looking about the safety of there country! Some won't open their eyes and see what bitcoin is and how relevant it is for today's, deal and banking! if they could only see the greater sides of how bitcoin works, they wouldn't hate bitcoin for sure !
Activity: 84
February 07, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
China does not hate BTC, chinese government does, because they can not control it and get taxes from it
Pages:
Jump to: