Pages:
Author

Topic: why does coins change price constantly? - page 15. (Read 4700 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
As on a conventional exchange, the prices of cryptocurrencies do not stand still, and the change depends on the supply and demand in the market at the moment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
Coins change my price because it is a cryptocurrency. This is a normal situation. I advise you not to worry. Of course, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, you can invest. My advice - analyze the coin and invest.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
Cryptocurrency dynamics depends on the overall popularity of the currency and the influx of new players in the market.
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
This is normal for any currency market, especially for a cryptocurrency market. Every day you can see something red, then green, and that's fine. Don't worry, it's worth the wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 12:39:54 PM
coins change prices continuously because the process of buying and selling continues to occur and the trading volume is different, making coin prices unstable, this is why the price of coins is not stable
Activity: 63
October 06, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
The crypto-currency market is not stable now, because the crypto-currency market is very young and is becoming more popular every day and more and more people are investing in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 05, 2018, 03:10:37 AM
We can usually see in the markets that the prices of bitcoins or altcoins are changing in their prices constantly in each period of time. I think the reason of it is the manipulation of traders in the prices, they are being panic on selling or trading their coins, that's why the price charts are sometimes red then back to green and so on.
Activity: 336
October 05, 2018, 01:23:54 AM
My opinion is: Now (28.08.2018), it happens, because of the price of bitcoin, it fell sharply in price and all other coins fell with it. It used to be because of, volatility.
Activity: 253
September 29, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?

This is the whole problem of cryptocurrencies. And if they did not change their value and would constantly remain in the same position, then no one would buy them, because the profits do not get in this situation. The whole point and all the problems of cryptocurrencies is in this
Activity: 336
September 29, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
It all depends on supply and demand. If the coin is well traded-so it is interesting for many people, then its price should rise.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
As long as coins are traded in the market, their prices will be affected by various factors. This is the charm of the encrypted currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:27:45 PM
Take a look at the stock market, why it always changes value. It depends on the future, the present on the business ability of that company. Then coin is similar
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 03:59:59 PM
I thought about it already know everything, but I see not everyone fully understand how and what determines the price of coins. Everything is really elementary. The coin value changes due to its demand. The more the coin you want to buy, the higher its price will be. The more a coin is wanted to be sold, the lower its price will fall. Everything is natural and sometimes it is really very difficult to predict. More and less Analytics is subject to BTC, with other coins everything is much more difficult.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 03:36:56 PM
Be glad that there is such an opportunity. If cryptocurrency was worth stable and would not fall and did not grow, then no one would have earned on them. Yet we need to try and just make while you have the chance. More it just will not and we will not be able to earn so
Activity: 442
September 26, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

Supply and demand will determine the price of the market, and the cryptographic market is so new that it is unstable. But I like that because I can make money from it.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 05:13:07 PM
Everything is very simple. Supply and demand regulate the coin price. This rule is used in all spheres of our life. Also existence of the news connected with a concrete coin can strongly change the price. The crypto market is the most dynamic market, in my opinion.

It is the most risky but also the most risky market for new investors to enter this market. Last year and early this year continued to grow, so anyone who invested was profitable and they mistook the market for easy money.
Activity: 392
September 26, 2018, 04:09:52 PM
this is the law of the market, supply and demand. The more willing to buy and sell less, the higher the price. While the capitalization is not large, the whales will be able to control the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
Everything is very simple. Supply and demand regulate the coin price. This rule is used in all spheres of our life. Also existence of the news connected with a concrete coin can strongly change the price. The crypto market is the most dynamic market, in my opinion.
Activity: 434
September 26, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
Because supply and demand are fickle. The price is determined according to the market, and since it depends on these two components, the price tries to match them.

yes that is true the coins that are the most popular are the most expensive as well and vise versa it will always be like this
Activity: 434
September 26, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

it is like changing of the price odr dollar or euro or for the barrel of oil those kind of prices are always unstable
Pages:
Jump to: