Pages:
Author

Topic: why does coins change price constantly? - page 26. (Read 4700 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 09:14:52 AM
Because of volatility, prices for crypto currency can not be constant, so fluctuations occur!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 09:02:24 AM
I believe you can earn money faster than bitcoin investment, suppose if you invest in bitcoin and you will get return double may be after 2 months or later, in other ways if you invest in any cheap altcoin may be it will be double in 24 hrs so fast earning, in other side should remember this is very risky investment,so most of peoples are investing in new ICO's and cheap altcoin because of fast earning from it.  Bitcoin of course always remains in the first position as a pioneer coin! but many altcoins have the ability to grow rapidly in price ,so they are sometimes more interesting in investing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
August 09, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?
because crypto has hight volatility, its price will never become stable and fluctuation is really normal to it. since buying and selling in the market is live, its price can be change at any second.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
Price can't be predicted and for your information, price can't be stagnant, there are demand and supply. A seller csn decide to sell at an amount that pleases him or her same as buyer, so i don't think price can be stagnant.
Activity: 87
August 09, 2018, 08:52:02 AM
The sad reality is no one would be complaining if it was fluctuating upwards.
Activity: 72
August 09, 2018, 08:47:57 AM
It is the nature of the crypto market for now. Volatity in price will always be there. Also the biggest factor that affects the price will be the interest of people, the price depends on supply and demand.The more demand crypto shows the higher the price will be.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
With my Forex market knowledge, first I thought that the crypto market can be predicted like forex market. But it is very hard. Even for little support and resistant, the crypto market reacts abnormally. I think the reason for this and for the changing the prices constantly is, this is very new market without any vast history.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:39:12 AM
Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?
I think one of the reasons for this is due to price manipulation by the big whales and also because of the fact that crypto is very volatile and unpredictable and that is why it is also good to have good knowledge of technical analysis as it will help you to know when to sell or buy a coin. I also believe in future, the price of crypto will become very stable because now, it is still very young and has a long way to go.
Activity: 336
August 09, 2018, 08:33:12 AM
I have the same question as you. The market is hard to predict. It is not easy to earn more money from trading coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
August 09, 2018, 08:24:02 AM
Because the market is very young and the capitalization of many coins is too low, which makes it possible to manipulate their value greatly. I think that many traders use this and swing the market, earning on it.

It's indeed young plus a lot of noobs came here last December and bought at ath so now they made the market worst. The value dump more than it pump as people sell even in a small pump and it entirely affect the price and in return it dump hard. To put it simply, they sell more than they buy. And it's indeed hard to control so better just ride the waves because whales isn't done accumulating.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 09, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now. why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?
Crypto market is very volatile.
first the market right now is at its low. from the past few months ever since the hype last end of the year 2017.
and with this, some are panicking and started selling at low, racing to sell and get rid of what they have.
leading the crypto downfall. still of hodling it for a while and lessen the fluctuation.
but i guess it will pass. and will resist the downfall and hold for while then pump
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 07:15:21 AM
Because the market is very young and the capitalization of many coins is too low, which makes it possible to manipulate their value greatly. I think that many traders use this and swing the market, earning on it.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Coins price depend upon the market . Market is unstable.Due to market fluctuations coins price changes constantly.Social media also effects its price. Not only prediction  but your wise decision give you good reward.
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 05:55:27 AM
The prices of cryptocurrencies are influenced by various factors: existing within the market and external. The first ones include the actions of traders and major players on the exchange. The higher the capitalization of the crypt, the lower their impact on prices;the impact of one currency's exchange rate on another currency's exchange rate. External factors include: the state of the economy, the trust of the population of the country, political events, news about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
This market is news driven and one negative or positive news make a huge impact on the market and a lot of countris going forward to regulate or ban it and news coming regularly about it. Whenever a news comes in the favor of this market then market start driving to upper side and vireversa on negative news and all coins cahnge prices accordingly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:42:21 AM
digital coins prices will always fluctuate at any time,
why can this happen because there are still a lot of people playing crypto as a trader not as a user of,
so the law of bidding and demand will automatically appear.
Activity: 156
August 08, 2018, 11:36:39 AM
The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Any negative or positive news solo affects the price, as well as the volume of purchases, sales.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 08, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
This is simply because of change in the demand of that coin,and it will never have a constant value when it comes to crypto currencies because lot of people were trading the crypto currencies so the price will just bump and dump according to the change in demand.But some coins will have increasing prices in long run so invest on that coin if you want profits from coins or there were some coins with stable value as well like USDT.
Activity: 73
August 08, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
Isn't this the attraction of the cryptocurrency market? The price fluctuation is large so that convenient to do short-term trading, high risks and high rewards are the favorite of investors.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
August 08, 2018, 11:29:07 AM
This market is a commodity is a buyer in someone's merchandise cheaper then everyone needs to change the price because they are not interesting, I am considering the market...
Pages:
Jump to: