Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does Owner of the token/coin when it has value always change Smart Contracts - page 2. (Read 192 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
As a bounty hunter, I will definitely be happy to receive the results of the campaigns that have been followed in this forum, but I myself am confused why the Owner always replaces the smart contract even though the token/coin is already known. what is the meaning of the tokens that have been distributed to participants, is it just for fun?

There are always reason why devs change smart contract from v1 to v2. For some projects it is to enhance more features to the new contract, for some it is to protect the project (if dev notice any vulnerability). while some its to enable the contract to perform more functions (especially gaming platforms). And yes some projects do this to scam bounty participants, they send v1, create v2 and ask users to swap 10% monthly.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
There always has some reason for the token swap contract.

You should ask to the project group or admin for the reason, however they always tell via "news article" for the reason swap. Not only for bounty but also for the investor too with various reasons.

Because not every token swap reason is the same.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
As a bounty hunter, I will definitely be happy to receive the results of the campaigns that have been followed in this forum, but I myself am confused why the Owner always replaces the smart contract even though the token/coin is already known. what is the meaning of the tokens that have been distributed to participants, is it just for fun?
Pages:
Jump to: