Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does Roger Ver pay for BU Reddit ads? - page 2. (Read 1125 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
TBH i think Bitcoin needs a true respected leader like vitalik.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
OK let's centralize it in the hands of the communists , nice JOB dude.

your stuck in your reddit script cabin fever
its actually core that are communists

core gave only the miners a vote on core..
core should be questioning themselves about why there is no unanimous vote. and find out what core should add to make people say yes.. not just point fingers and scream that PoW nukes are needed... thats too much like north korea

core want a TIER network
all the other non-core implementations want a single network of PEERS

core set the threats, deadlines and PoW nuke time bombs.. other implementations have not.

its core that have gone 'full wetard' no one else

get out of your corner of the core cabin. wash off the sweat of your cabin fever.. brush your teeth from the ass kissing.
then take off your core defender costume and instead think about bitcoin

again i say this to make it clear. think about bitcoin. i do not mean core... i mean bitcoin. think beyond the cabin windows of the core cabin you have locked yourself in and think about the diverse and decentralised bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Con man Roger Ver pays for Bitcoin Unlimited ads on Reddit via u/theymoslover. What's his financial interest in creating FUD and dividing Bitcoin?
1. Calling Roger a con man is a bit too much IMO, we may not like him for what he is trying to do and his 'excessive' methods though.
2. Roger can do whatever he wants with his money, buying ads for Bitcoin Unlimited is not a crime.
3. He is convinced that Bitcoin Unlimited is the only way for bitcoin to evolve and Core's way is a dead end, it is his right to believe so.
Bitcoin Unlimited isn't that special.

No one said it is. The problem is bitcoin core, they seized bitcoin's development and roadmap to fit their goals, just like russia did with crimeea.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

ITT: "Everyone I don't like is a paid shill - The emotional child's guide to Bitcoin discussion" [image needed]
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Con man Roger Ver pays for Bitcoin Unlimited ads on Reddit via u/theymoslover. What's his financial interest in creating FUD and dividing Bitcoin?

Why is he a con man?

Why do you say this is FUD?

Why is Roger not allowed to promote his preferred scaling solution and others are?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Bitcoin Unlimited isn't that special. Most of the guys that are promoting that system is only trying to get more people to sway from Bitcoin so that they could purchase up the coins on the order books. It isn't any secret that the stuff going on with the upcoming stuff that is going on with the possibilities of Bitcoin (SegWit) is going to make the price rise, that is why they want to have more coins before it does.

Code:
https://bitcoincore.org/en/2016/01/26/segwit-benefits/

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
thinking anything not core as a threat, is in itself the problem
thinking bitcoin needs core and only core is the problem

wake up and get out of your reddit scripts of kissing cores ass and start thinking of bitcoin. not king gmaxwell and queen theymos..
but instead think about bitcoin. the real decentralised diverse bitcoin.

many diverse decentralised node are a good thing.
one codebase is bad

wake up

OK let's centralize it in the hands of the communists , nice JOB dude.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
thinking anything not core as a threat, is in itself the problem
thinking bitcoin needs core and only core is the problem

wake up and get out of your reddit scripts of kissing cores ass and start thinking of bitcoin. not king gmaxwell and queen theymos..
but instead think about bitcoin. the real decentralised diverse bitcoin.

many diverse decentralised node are a good thing.
one codebase is bad

wake up

And what's the problem ? Bitcoin core is clearly doing a shit job, segwit was rejected, and the 1mb block limit shouldn't exist in the first place. You should first question Core why they support the 1MB blocks instead of picking on something really unimportant, trying to move the conversation away from the real problem; 1mb blocks.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
in this forum have some guys that are paid too. always showing up arguing with ppl that are not in favor with BUg CHINESE coin.
then they just throw a lot of technical stuff but they don't see the whole context behind the scenes.

I think this guys must be so brainwashed they can't see the recent bitcoins news around the world, like japan adopting it, and this BUG chine coin will mess up everything.

Now they probably will show up with big texts,

I wanted to know how much are you guys profiting to defend bug chinese coin?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: