Pages:
Author

Topic: Why does violent exist among married men and women? - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think one of the partners is not professing genuine love from the onset, hence when he or she is tired of the game, problems arises. Other reasons maybe that of high expectation from one of the parties and when the expectations are not met, the partner becomes unhappy and the value of the union begins to reduce to what is now term as irreconcilable differences.
Activity: 67
Merit: 6
Because for women , the goal has been achieved ie , getting the man to put the ring on the finger. The chase is done. My experience?

I have seen my friends and neighbours get married and it happens to them.

For the guys , normally the women takes HALF of his assets. I'm sorry but if that doesn't make you want to swear and scream , then idk whats wrong with you.

Marriage is prostitution. Any rational male if reviewing marriage will see that it is not in his benefits but only the woman.

Activity: 71
Merit: 2
I work as a secretary in a law firm and often times I have to go to the court to file cases of divorce. You find out that during the time my boss will try to resolve the dispute or disagreement between the couples, you will begin to hear and see all sorts of insults and abuses from both parties. I just cant stop imagining how two people who claimed to be in love with each are now their own enemies. What are those factors that could result to such irreconcilable differences? Your creative inputs is highly welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: