Pages:
Author

Topic: Why don't people understand Bitcoin will end all currency? - page 2. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My name is Nikolay and am a webaholic.
Blockbuster vs Netflix
t be beaten and only one can survive.
You know Redbox is doing pretty well, indeed. So well that it even has copycats these days. Napster didn't survive either, but we have Spotify now, which isn't anything like Napster. You pick analogies that serve you well. Remember Webvan, too? Remember DotCom at all?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Coolness: ∞
Unlikely it will end all currency.   But certainly it's an improvement on the way many transactions are done.

It is true though that in some very unstable/poor countries bitcoin could eventually become the main form of currency ,  that will most likely be the exception and not the norm though IMO and thats still a few decades away.

Blockbuster vs Netflix

Sorry bro, fiat money is going out of business, Bitcoin is here to replace how we transfer value on a global scale.

It cannot be beaten and only one can survive.
Activity: 364
Unlikely it will end all currency.   But certainly it's an improvement on the way many transactions are done.

It is true though that in some very unstable/poor countries bitcoin could eventually become the main form of currency ,  that will most likely be the exception and not the norm though IMO and thats still a few decades away.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My name is Nikolay and am a webaholic.
People usually don't get other people's delusions.
Activity: 280
Coolness: ∞
I don't get it?
Pages:
Jump to: