Pages:
Author

Topic: Why economists say Bitcoin a bubble - page 14. (Read 3880 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
October 22, 2017, 12:27:26 PM
You talked to big economists? Sure. Well anyway, these economists run their businesses on fiat currencies and banks. It would very much make sense if they keep saying that bitcoin is a bubble. Just don't worry and don't listen to articles from mainstream media and magazines. We are nowhere near a bubble.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
October 22, 2017, 12:14:55 PM
Big economists from the popular magazines? I don't think that is correct to listen to them. They have to say you what they should. The market of the cryptoeconomics is really small right now. There are much more hype about bitcoin for sure right now than in 2015-2016 but it doesn't mean that bitcoin in bubble. It indicates more interest around but he can growth much bigger. Enough space for that in the markets. I will start think about bubble when the market become more that 2-3 thrillion.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
October 22, 2017, 12:02:10 PM
I talk to big economists they say Is only a Bubble my thought Is no bitcoin Is revolution of economy even doesnt have a background like gold the value Is power of the people what do you think?

A bubble is a bubble when something is overbought, it is that simple. Is bitcoin overbought right now?
With a supply of 21 million (not considering lost BTCs), with all the brightest minds working on it, with the strongest network, and with a marketcap that is still very small compared to what a global 24/7 market like bitcoin is could deliver.... then no, I don't think we are anywhere near a bubble. Corrections will come and go, that doesn't mean we were in a bubble.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 11:37:20 AM
I talk to big economists they say Is only a Bubble my thought Is no bitcoin Is revolution of economy even doesnt have a background like gold the value Is power of the people what do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: