Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Elon Musk shill for DOGE - page 6. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 04, 2021, 05:08:37 PM
It has been a while Elon Musk shill for DOGE and that's what happened today again. 2 tweets from Elon Musk. Both were interesting. But I don't get the exact reason of his shilling behind the shilling. He once said he only owns 0.25 BTC which his friend gifted him long ago.

maybe he bought doge with all his 0.25BTC mate, and he want to create a hype on doge
so, doge price will grow and touch about $0.1 then he will sell his doge
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
February 04, 2021, 05:01:00 PM
Doge coin is a meme coin. It has been made to be that and Elon likes stuff like that. He has many silly invention like flame thrower etc. I think it's nothing more to that.

Yeah, I think he just likes doge and maybe he is secretly stashing doge. I don't think he is selling right now. But I don't believe that he has only 0.25BTC as gift by his friend up until now. I think he has more than that but not disclosing about his crypto stash. But if nothing else, his tweets are gaining traction and has positive impact to crypto market.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
February 04, 2021, 04:57:23 PM
It has been a while Elon Musk shill for DOGE and that's what happened today again. 2 tweets from Elon Musk. Both were interesting. But I don't get the exact reason of his shilling behind the shilling. He once said he only owns 0.25 BTC which his friend gifted him long ago.

simple reason, because he already collecting a lot of doge when the price cheap my friend
and now he want to sell his doge, but of course need a huge amount of money from buyers
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
February 04, 2021, 04:20:25 PM
Doge coin is a meme coin. It has been made to be that and Elon likes stuff like that. He has many silly invention like flame thrower etc. I think it's nothing more to that.
Activity: 368
Merit: 24
February 04, 2021, 04:17:56 PM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dogecoin
Circulating Supply 128,233,897,815

https://dogechain.info/address/DH5yaieqoZN36fDVciNyRueRGvGLR3mr7L
Balance   34,812,351,396.59407080 DOGE
Whose wallet is this? it is constantly receiving transactions.
That's roughly $ 1.2 billion, or 27% of the total Circulating Supply

something relevant i stumble upon for this wallet

https://decrypt.co/56616/what-we-know-about-the-dogecoin-address-that-holds-27-of-its-supply?&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=feed&utm_source=coinmarketcap
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 04, 2021, 04:11:00 PM
It is mainly because dude is acting like a child, a child that did all he wanted to do and that's why. He lived a very very privileged life, he was born into a family that had slaves and mines stolen from the natives and that is why his father was super filthy rich anyway, and then he went to great schools that his father easily paid, never had any money problems since his father was sending him money whenever he wants to, then he started his own business with the money he got from his money, then merged with another company to make it better, and then simply sold it, and here we are today, with all the money he had he wanted cars and spaceships, not really something unthinkable, that is literally what a child would want but this is an overgrown baby child with shit ton of money. Doge is another thing he shows his child-like nature, that's about it, nothing more to it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
February 04, 2021, 03:57:26 PM
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dogecoin
Circulating Supply 128,233,897,815

https://dogechain.info/address/DH5yaieqoZN36fDVciNyRueRGvGLR3mr7L
Balance   34,812,351,396.59407080 DOGE
Whose wallet is this? it is constantly receiving transactions.
That's roughly $ 1.2 billion, or 27% of the total Circulating Supply
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
February 04, 2021, 03:56:20 PM

Only he knows about the true reason on why he do  really hype DOGe this much.This might be a meme coin but I wont really be taking it as a valid reason.

If he do get interested with DOGE tech then I cant blame him off but if he do just pump out something in the market just for pure interest or intention.

You cant tell on whats up into his mind on why he do this but to think that this fella is the richest man on earth then he does really have the capability to do so.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
February 04, 2021, 03:53:56 PM
For crypto to take over as a global currency, there needs to be orders of magnitudes of more beta testers to push innovation. If not Elon Musk, someone has to do it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 04, 2021, 03:46:44 PM
Why Elon Musk shill for DOGE

He has some friends among early DOGE adopters or creator or developer. I forgot.  He helped him with Twitter spam 5 years ago. From that time on he make Doge tweets or have Doge written in his profile. He is joking about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 04, 2021, 03:39:19 PM
Everything seems simple to me. Musk has been following the cryptocurrency market for a long time. He's a very smart uncle who has a very large company. Therefore, he can be trusted.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
February 04, 2021, 03:25:53 PM
Elon Musk always shill for Doge and it is not a big surprise that he is always shilling all the time and he knows he could manipulate the market and i am confused whether he is holding any coins but he always does that once in a while and i am not sure whether he is getting any benefit from shilling the coins. He shilled bitcoin and the price rallied and now a few days later he is back to doge.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
February 04, 2021, 03:08:51 PM

Looks like paid shills. Elon Musk shilled doge only for for it to go up 50%. Who knows which coin next he is gonna shill next. BTW, doge still looks bullish. I have just started following Elon Musk so I can keep up with the trends
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
February 04, 2021, 03:13:09 PM
Doge does not look bullish to me now at all, its pumped obviously. Musk may hold a ton or maybe he wants to hurt bitcoin.

Because basically doge and btc can do the same thing. It may turn into an issue. The advantage of doge may be that not that many people have extremely large bags as with bitcoin, i dont know.
Activity: 294
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
February 04, 2021, 03:00:03 PM
Looks like sponsored posts or tweets becauseif he would have jumped into crypto himself after analysis im sure he would have jumped into btc or eth so talking about doge out of nowhere makes no sense to me.
Activity: 812
BountyMarketCap
February 04, 2021, 02:53:06 PM
No one knows the exact reason but there could be only 2 main reasons for shilling.
1) paid/sponsored tweets or maybe he is helping his friend ( dogecoin owner could be his friend.)
2) he is holding big bags of dogecoin and due to that very reason he is shilling to pump the price and increase the value if his bags.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 04, 2021, 02:47:43 PM

I think everything is simple here. Elon said that he bought the first bitcoins back in 2013. In my opinion, he became the richest man on earth not because of Tesla, but thanks to cryptocurrency. And now, at the peak of popularity, he buys bitcoin for huge amounts (and puts the hashtag bitcoin), then Doge (and the same thing). He is an ordinary speculator.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 04, 2021, 02:47:09 PM
There seems to be a rumor that elon's Twitter skun was hacked ... since then the price has gone down.  and it looks like it is.  but I have benefited from that moment .. I have sold Doge when the price of yellowfin was high.

Nice move dude, i hope i still hold some Doge but im already sold it before. I mean, who expect Doge will rise this high, also why people got hype for a tweet from Elon Musk,
he didnt tweet he buy Doge, he part of the community or anything, he just simply tweet Doge and people got it very hype, so strange.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 04, 2021, 02:23:59 PM
we all thought that doge was done and he will now move on to the other coins but it seems he loves doge coin that much because he re pump it again . if you think its shilling then you dont need to think of any other reasons why he did that aside from profit purposes , he wants to gain too from doge coin because he might still not be contented on what he earns when he shills btc  .

He once said he only owns 0.25 BTC which his friend gifted him long ago.
that was long time ago and he probably add more coins to his basket and he probably owns more that 0.25 btc of bitcoins now because btc is his primary coin according to what he acts
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
February 04, 2021, 02:22:52 PM
MEMES guys everythings with Elon was for the MEMES ~LOL

But, everyone just taking seriously when he tweeted is always has been no matter real supported or memes when some famous people tweet or making some statment sometimes everyone will just following him.

I dont think they serious for that, they just take opportunity by taking hype which created by Elon Musk.
im sure the price wont hold that high longer.
Pages:
Jump to: