Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Ethereum Ecosystem is better than Solana Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
ETH is still indeed a good project, but the problem with its network remains the big concern to many.
Time will come that SOL will take over ETH especially if they can’t solve the problem about the slower network and  dealing with a higher fees.

Though the hype is still with ETH, but SOL is catching up and seriously with this two top altcoins competing for the top spot, I believe everyone of us here will benefit and let’s just see who will ended up on time in this bull market.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Nah, If you ask the user.

We paid to much fee for interaction ecosystem if the project using (ETH) network. Fee issue is always the issue for ETH-Network, people still better to choose shity platform like (Solana) rather than paid to much fee on (ETH).

IMO, people still think solana are better.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Ethereum has upped the game with the recent duncan update. The average transaction fees for Ethereum are not that much higher, about $2 for ideal tranasction. And it's L2 options are making even better ecosystem and giving a tough competition to other L1 networks. Zksync like networks are providing virtually free DEFI interactions and the ETH L2 networks are more popular than ever. Solana too is a good network token and we just can't ignore the potential from meme coins, ETH still would be a force to reckon for decades.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
🇵🇭
Solana is backed by greedy VC that providing liquidity to all this shit meme coins that will surely become useless once they are abandoned by the VC investors. Retail traders are just being milked by fake pump of this worthless token on Solana. Solana is too centralized and controlled by VC that probably injected by SBF using his scam money.

Eth is much better to Solana in every possible way. Just wait until Solana will correct again once these scam VC shit bust by regulators for manipulative trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 8
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
Lately, due to immerse influx of memecoins into Solana chains made it so popular and sky rock in price in short time but looking at the longer term and case utility, I'll say I do prefer Ethereum and it's chain

Now comparing this two, the only issue ETH has over Sol is the high gas fee. Aside that, every other thing is very much better in Eth than Sol

I have taken my time to study the coins that has been listed on Bitget most of which are under Eth and SOL chains. That's when I realised all what Solana has is Meme..

Now for ETH, I'll just talk about the two recent ones I just found and I know there are more. Don't really wanna make the list long;
1. SYNC (Syncus)
You can leverage zkSync chain, ensures high security and low transaction fees, making the DeFi more accessible.

2. ZK (Polyhedra): From the announcement I got the "The Block" news, the project is designed to be a Bitcoin messaging protocol aiming to improve the interoperability of the Bitcoin network with other Layer 1 and Layer 2 networks. And it supports over 20 layer-1 and layer-2 networks, including BNB Chain, Ethereum, and Arbitrum.

Like I said I can go on and on but then if I should bring the coins listed on Sol, you will see things like BOME, Brett, etc..

I'm not saying Sol is bad, but I'm trying to point out the reason we need to hold good coins along while we make money because I know coins in the SOL chain are good for quick gains but not for a long-term hold. I can say from experience I have made good profit from this memecoins and I have also made a post here on how to get in early for memecoins

But, I won't deny the fact that is good to hold good coins for longer term and I hope this will help the new ones in the crypto world understand better 👍
Pages:
Jump to: