Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Ethereum is said to be One Step ahead of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
With the points on the  article being laid down, I wonder why Bitcoin still leads the market today.  

No doubt Bitcoin is still being used by many technology giants, Ethereum is more preferred and used by more than 20 companies whereas only 6-7 companies use Bitcoin

I hope the author of the article care to give proof on this one.  But it was just a summarized thing without even proof.

Though I agree, ETH is one step ahead in terms of technology but in terms of adoption, Bitcoin leads the crypto industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
I read the link you provide and the point raised can't be disputed but I don't see this has a factor for Ethereum to out lead Bitcoin. Among altcoins no iota of doubt it is the first. But our dear Bitcoin still takes the lead all season in the market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Anyone can say anything, but I doubt the market is wrong here, that place Bitcoin far ahead of Ethereum, Ethereum is a good project but there is a lot of threat to its position now, if one of these Ethereum killer get traction this could be the beginning of the end for Ethereum because has we have seen, all these Dapps can easily be ported to other chain
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It's not possible because bitcoin isn't a smart contract blockchain project, Ethereum has its use case and it's different from Bitcoin completely, bitcoin is the grand master of all crypto coins and many new altcoins even posses better advanced technology than bitcoin but still none stands great as bitcoin, Ethereum deserves the second place and bitcoin will always be the best
Activity: 342
Merit: 24
I don't know if it is one step ahead. This can be an overstatement. What is certain is that Ethereum is developing rapidly. If it succeeds in the scaling problem then it will have an advantage as it will be more useful from Bitcoin that currently is doing nothing but trying to convince everyone it will become gold.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
People have been talking about how ethereum can surpass Bitcoin in the future and I've never been convinced until I read this:- https://bit.ly/2WJKv2T.
Even despite that I'm convinced it can happen, I still believe not in the nearest future even if Bitcoin stops its development now.

Ethereum will never be One Step ahead of Bitcoin, because you can see on coinmarketcap if BTC Dominance is 69.3% and it proves that there are still many people who believe to investing in Bitcoin rather than Ethereum, so I think Bitcoin remains the best cryptocurrency and of course the king of cryptocurrency, because besides that Bitcoin and Ethereum also have different function (Bitcoin is used for payment and Ethereum is used for smart contract).
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
Didn't click on the link however, I don't think that Ethereum can surpassed bitcoin.

(1) Bitcoin is the prime mover of crypto, and as such it will continue to enjoy the support of crypto community, no matter what.

(2) There's no need to compare though, Ethereum has different used, it was build as a Dapp while Bitcoin as payment system, although is has evolved as store of value now. And Ethereum is so much faster, prior the the fees increasing in the last 6-8 months because of ETH 2.0. So now they have a problem with scalability same as bitcoin.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
People have been talking about how ethereum can surpass Bitcoin in the future and I've never been convinced until I read this:- https://arrano.network/insights/know-why-ethereum-is-one-step-ahead-of-bitcoin-and-can-be-the-leader-one-day.
Even despite that I'm convinced it can happen, I still believe not in the nearest future even if Bitcoin stops its development now. Not even in the next 100 years.
Pages:
Jump to: