Pages:
Author

Topic: Why every coin dumping now? I am losing huge money - page 33. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Bitcoin just had a fast dip below $10000 and reversal to over $11000  in a big hourly candle. This should be the bottom
most likely.
Don't be so naive. It can still break this level the next time it moves down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Great, we needed a proper correction even though I'm losing 'potential' value in my portfolio right now I think it's what we needed for long term viability.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
What is happening in crypto world? Every Altcoins are dumping now, I am new but I have some good worthy coins. Now I am losing huge money for this dumping.

What should I do now? I am very worry about it.
Be aware in happening in crypto today because Korea and China is total ban so many exchanger and miner in that country. Hodl your crypto and wait the price until it increase.
Activity: 196
"South Korean ministers have suggested that trading in the currencies could be banned entirely"

"China’s government is planning to shut down Bitcoin miners in its latest crackdown on the cryptocurrency."

This news are the two main reasons for this huge dip. But nothing is final, they are just talking and everybody is panicking.
I read today an article about bitcoin.  jb morgen said about bitcoin that it is a fraud , that they won't btc ... also a reason for dumping
Activity: 392
"South Korean ministers have suggested that trading in the currencies could be banned entirely"

"China’s government is planning to shut down Bitcoin miners in its latest crackdown on the cryptocurrency."

This news are the two main reasons for this huge dip. But nothing is final, they are just talking and everybody is panicking.

I think people expected china to do more things like this
Maybe South Korea joining the discussion is causing a bit more worry
Bitcoin just had a fast dip below $10000 and reversal to over $11000  in a big hourly candle. This should be the bottom
most likely.

Yeah my graph showed a nice little bounce back
Hopefully she can start to claw a bit back
Ending the day only 15% red would be nice
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
most likely.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
move your money to tether/USDT
so,, you can make profit while market crashing
and don't worry everything will be back  Wink
China and Korea have announced a total ban on crypto. Chinese wants to stop miners by cutting off electricity and ban exchanges in order to stop the laundering. This news scares people off and the weak hands sell as fast as they can. This causes the price fall and some people think the bubble is bursting. You should now buy and hold, the price will increase again.

It’s recovered every other time it’s happened.
People spreading fud on here also doesn’t help, causing newer members to run screaming and sell
Just hold! You are not losing anything until you cash out less then you initially invested.

As long as electricity is covered, it’s still all good
Long way to go before that fails
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
China and Korea have announced a total ban on crypto. Chinese wants to stop miners by cutting off electricity and ban exchanges in order to stop the laundering. This news scares people off and the weak hands sell as fast as they can. This causes the price fall and some people think the bubble is bursting. You should now buy and hold, the price will increase again.
china has decided to ban the crypto trading thats why almost everything is in red.. i don't know how many times china will crash the crypto market.. almost 300 billion$ is out from the market.. we have witnessed the great dip of july 2017 and then market recovered soon and i think history will repeat itself again..

This time Chinese authorities has given the reason for banning bitcoin mining is due to the high consumption of electricity as well as fraudulent activities like money laundering but there are alternatives like renewable energy which can be used to mine the bitcoin and other crypto currency and as far as money laundering is concerned it can be carried out by any mean.

They could have come up with a better reason than that!
Activity: 207
Just hold! You are not losing anything until you cash out less then you initially invested.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
china has decided to ban the crypto trading thats why almost everything is in red.. i don't know how many times china will crash the crypto market.. almost 300 billion$ is out from the market.. we have witnessed the great dip of july 2017 and then market recovered soon and i think history will repeat itself again..

This time Chinese authorities has given the reason for banning bitcoin mining is due to the high consumption of electricity as well as fraudulent activities like money laundering but there are alternatives like renewable energy which can be used to mine the bitcoin and other crypto currency and as far as money laundering is concerned it can be carried out by any mean.

They keep trying to kill it, haven’t been successful so far
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Magic is real
Governments of different countries want to strangle the ability of their residents to earn money. They can not think of how to tax all this and that is why they forbid it. All this contradicts the very idea of decentralization, in my opinion.
Activity: 644
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
True why are coins falling in price? Btc is around 10,000 just as I speculated and Ethereum now 900. Of course  they'll rise again, so why all the panic? Buy now sell later ;-)
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
some people say that it's because of chinese new year whatever. which frankly doesn't make any sense to me.

what I would be looking for is the expiration date of the first US bitcoin futures contract, which is tomorrow.

if we see a recovery after tomorrow, it basically means that the banks are f**king us again.

if not, then I'd be more worried.
Pages:
Jump to: