Pages:
Author

Topic: Why everyone is afraid to invest im crypto? - page 3. (Read 314 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
Hey guys, why do you think people are afraid to afraid in crypto? I mean you don’t risk when you invest 100$, it’s not a lot and you can get 1000$ in a few month.

But chances of truning those 100 dollars into 1000 dollars has dropped recently a lot mate! There is no way that any ICO might just turn your 100 bucks to 10x in short period of time these days. Those golden days has gone already and now is the time where we need to take lot of effort to find a perfect ICO to invest in. Almost more than 70-80% of the ICO seem to be scam one and thus you will need more than 100 ICO to be joined per month to get hit by at least 20 of the good ICO's around the globe. However that does seem to me very impossible these days.

Its not that risky if you invest into them when they are in the exchangers.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey guys, why do you think people are afraid to afraid in crypto? I mean you don’t risk when you invest 100$, it’s not a lot and you can get 1000$ in a few month.

Can't you see that the space as changed, mostof the ICOs these year are all below the ICO price, so hy do I need to invest in a project that is going to lose value as early as it touches exchanges, I invested in all these project these year and they are all below the ICO price, Naponion X, DAOStack, SynFAb, EDT, AdBank, and Neourotokens
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Pages:
Jump to: