Pages:
Author

Topic: Why exchange want to bank details for kyc??? - page 6. (Read 1881 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
bank account details is one of the best information policy for a company to trust that person or company. that's why an exchange required  bank account details to complicate their user verifying.
Activity: 322
September 06, 2018, 04:16:51 PM
when someone is dealing with your money then I think it is normal to ask for you details, cause otherwise they will not able to understand you though about you transactions so I would expect you cooperation with them
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 01:10:17 PM
I know that for KYC, a copy of passport and a bill is needed. But I have not hear that anyone is asking for bank details for KYC. May be a bank statement to verify the address?
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 12:56:14 PM
Hello every one please post your valuable suggest, why an exchange required  bank account details to complicate their user verifying, are is it legal for crypto market , generally we give passports, or national I’d card to verify exchange account . I see some one exchange require bank details to verifying their user account. Please everyone give suggestion about this.  Thanks everyone

If you want to disburse to your bank account or want to make a deposit, then I think it is very necessary that each transaction run smoothly and in accordance with the provisions of the country, such exchanges I usually find on local exchanges in accordance with their respective countries, that's what I know , but you are not too worried about what you experience, here are still many exchanges that do not ask for personal data, Bittrex is perfect for you or with Hitbtc, do not hesitate to use it, because both are still in the biggest and best exchange that is often used by many people after Binance.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
Hello every one please post your valuable suggest, why an exchange required  bank account details to complicate their user verifying, are is it legal for crypto market , generally we give passports, or national I’d card to verify exchange account . I see some one exchange require bank details to verifying their user account. Please everyone give suggestion about this.  Thanks everyone
can you verify what exchange is that? because there are some good exchanges which is really good like hitbtc, livecoin, and bittrex which is not required any bank account details, and I am sure they are much safer.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
If these kind of kyc collecting  work not done by  exchange  people can create multiple accounts with same name and same addresses.
Activity: 47
September 05, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
Because this is necessary with all your transactions through the bank. It aims to verify your identity and will assist you in the event of a problem. This safeguards you and that is also the law of transactions through the bank
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
September 05, 2018, 11:45:09 AM
Some exchange? Maybe you should be more specific and list the exchanges you have seen so far that requests for your bank account details. As far as I am concerned and for most reputable exchanges except for local crypto exchanges connected to fiat deposit and withdrawal, you do not require such to complete your KYC verification.
As long as you are using an exchange that is somehow connected directly to fiat deposit and withdrawal, you will definitely be subjected to AML procedures.
Activity: 117
September 04, 2018, 07:32:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: