Pages:
Author

Topic: why focus on merits? - page 2. (Read 434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2018, 04:23:42 AM
Why some of the beginners always focus on how they will earn merits and always ranting when there is no merits on every single post? Sometimes it's like you are having a meeting and begging approvals to your co-workers and CEO on your common proposal. We should focus on learning about crypto and making some informative posts that is very helpful rather than focus on earning merits. Some of here are just making another version of an actual post, just putting some incredible attachments for us to say this is unique. Maybe you should focus on how really things work in cryptocurrency because this is the real object you must encounter.

Begging for merits while your posts are qualified and ready to be put on the trash, is very annoying. Merit system is very helpful to us 'cause it inspires us and make a quality post but still, copying and recycling some post is a shitty doings.

Everyone including you would expect to get merit, that's fair because merit can help us to increase the level of account we have. Perhaps nowadays merit can be said as a very important thing, everyone is competing and motivated to be able to contribute to the forum. I think it has a lot of positive values, so everyone will always try to be active. Imagine that when everyone can provide a positive discussion, Bitcoin's development will increase and the number of Bitcoin users will also increase, it will be very helpful to provide a bright future for Bitcoin which is said to be a new digital financial era in the future.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
February 16, 2018, 03:33:31 AM
The sad reality is, people are asking for merits for the sole purpose of ranking-up their accounts in order to earn income. Most individuals here in the forum are focusing on earning money, rather than contributing to it. I know earning alternative income is relatively good, but when people beg for merits it destroys the purpose of having this forum.

Really sad, there are so many members here that joined this forum to earn income in bounties, they never intended to help others nor share info because i think that they dont know much either in crypto. Begging merits wont work here in the forum, why? because the higher rank members know the real essence of this merit system. They wont entertain someone who begs for merit so its useless but still it is sore in the eye seeing someone who begs for merit.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
February 16, 2018, 03:24:40 AM
Another thread regarding merit..
Well there are two types of member here in bct forum one, first one 'The Genuine' this users are the one who really cares about whats happening in crypto, the ones who truly want to learn and broaden their knowledge here in crypto, and the ones who truly want to contribute here in the forum. This kind of user usually dont focus enough in merits.

The second type 'Only Care for Money' this type of user in the forum who specialize in making many alts/dummy account, the ones who prioritize earning money while posting shits, the ones who also known as Shitposters, they're the reason why there are many about merit thread in the meta because of constant ranting about the merit system.

ps: I think that the types i used is so uncool.

I open this topic since many users are still begging for this merits, they should change their mentality. Also, i want to help them to widen their minds to be a standard member of this forum. Do they even know what's happening outside? We should help them discover the real things and make them realize that it's not all about the money. They should feel the essence of discussing things to each other.

Its definitely true, the second type you are talking about is more than 'the genuine' or could i say the legit ones in our community. Since bitcoin became famous all over the world, there are many people entered this forum without noticing the real agenda in here. I think they should know the meaning of the forum first.

The sad reality is, people are asking for merits for the sole purpose of ranking-up their accounts in order to earn income. Most individuals here in the forum are focusing on earning money, rather than contributing to it. I know earning alternative income is relatively good, but when people beg for merits it destroys the purpose of having this forum.
Regarding with their mentality, people would exhaust everything just to earn alternative money and begging for merits may be their solution (which I believe seems to be desperate).
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
February 16, 2018, 02:56:05 AM
Well there are two types of member here in bct forum one, first one 'The Genuine' this users are the one who really cares about whats happening in crypto, the ones who truly want to learn and broaden their knowledge here in crypto, and the ones who truly want to contribute here in the forum. This kind of user usually dont focus enough in merits.

The second type 'Only Care for Money' this type of user in the forum who specialize in making many alts/dummy account, the ones who prioritize earning money while posting shits, the ones who also known as Shitposters, they're the reason why there are many about merit thread in the meta because of constant ranting about the merit system.

I open this topic since many users are still begging for this merits, they should change their mentality. Also, i want to help them to widen their minds to be a standard member of this forum. Do they even know what's happening outside? We should help them discover the real things and make them realize that it's not all about the money. They should feel the essence of discussing things to each other.

Its definitely true, the second type you are talking about is more than 'the genuine' or could i say the legit ones in our community. Since bitcoin became famous all over the world, there are many people entered this forum without noticing the real agenda in here. I think they should know the meaning of the forum first.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
February 16, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
February 16, 2018, 02:18:27 AM
Why some of the beginners always focus on how they will earn merits and always ranting when there is no merits on every single post? Sometimes it's like you are having a meeting and begging approvals to your co-workers and CEO on your common proposal. We should focus on learning about crypto and making some informative posts that is very helpful rather than focus on earning merits. Some of here are just making another version of an actual post, just putting some incredible attachments for us to say this is unique. Maybe you should focus on how really things work in cryptocurrency because this is the real object you must encounter.

Begging for merits while your posts are qualified and ready to be put on the trash, is very annoying. Merit system is very helpful to us 'cause it inspires us and make a quality post but still, copying and recycling some post is a shitty doings.
Pages:
Jump to: