Pages:
Author

Topic: Why full time to crypto why not to Skills - page 7. (Read 1803 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 10
Allah is the Greatest
August 29, 2022, 11:55:08 AM
Dear community I have researched almost % of people's stepping towards crypto without any proper training and attention and losing their money for greedy mind...
Why peoples are not attention to Skills (e-commerce, freelancing)
Wanna suggest a little bit of your time to spend in learning skills and improve your mind strength+💰🤑
If crypto make us freedom to doing hard work just you should definitely moves in market condition. Users wants to get quickly profit without hardwork  because it only make to easy life with trading. But you told some users didn't get knowledge and loose money so I want increase in your knowledge your thinking is wrong every newbie learns mistake and next time they avoid this situation next time without loosing money. Learning is the important part to get huge money like printing
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
August 29, 2022, 09:51:02 AM
Dear community I have researched almost % of people's stepping towards crypto without any proper training and attention and losing their money for greedy mind...
Wanna suggest a little bit of your time to spend in learning skills and improve your mind strength+💰🤑
You see most users in crypto are not the ones who have the skill of being patient and willingness to learn, rather they want to get rich quick and hence the problem arises there. It is also correct to say that such users get cleaned off the charts very quickly on the next bull/bear cycle and are never heard of again.

I always encourage people to learn new things and hence I would always ask them to do something they love, but most may not be able to afford paid courses in e-commerce or so. Naturally most are not having the degree or the background education to pursue the same too, since not everything can be learnt online.

But learning something new may not may not improve their trading skills. So I dont understand your correlation here, rather is an anecdote.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
August 29, 2022, 07:40:51 AM

That's a good mindset to have if you are here to work and earn crypto since those skills are really much important since there are so many opportunities can be found if you are well trained in that criteria. But if you don't want to work and just want to invest I guess reading some information you need is enough and also frequently active on the space is needed so that you will not lose your money for wrong action or decisions.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
August 29, 2022, 05:04:17 AM
Those who are new to cryptocurrency and think that they can easily earn a lot of money in a short time with little effort, and the greed of this profit cannot stop them from investing without any kind of research. In addition, the attractive offers of scammers are also attract to them. More of these things happened in 2019 and 2020. So now it's obvious to us that earn knowledge about crypto before entering in crypto.
Activity: 992
Merit: 278
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 29, 2022, 04:29:34 AM
because most of the people coming in crypto with a mindset of getting quick rich in short time. they have a very little understanding and knowledge about crypto. they just think there is so many shortcuts and easy ways to make a lot of money which is very rare. only few people got this opportunity to get rich over night. rest lost their live savings in crypto.
but still this mindset has not been changed yet. all we need to do is to educate people that skills and knowledge are important and there is not shortcut to sucess.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 29, 2022, 04:28:05 AM

Bitcoin means investment or trading, but it means technology too. People can learn valuable things from this forum if they want to... and they do, if they're not overly lazy and overly greedy.
And if they are lazy/greedy, they will not care about skills anyway...

So, unfortunately, I think that you're barking up the wrong tree, unless you know a cure for greediness...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
August 29, 2022, 02:06:37 AM

You are right. People think investing or trading crypto will make them rich magically. As you said that's almost never going to happen. If they want to get rich out of dumb luck, they should just play dice and wager everything they have. Otherwise, getting rich takes enormous study and time. Learning a skill which is well in demand makes a huge difference and it is almost risk-free because you are not gambling at all. You become a merchant who sells his skills and gets paid for it. E-commerce is a good idea too. It is like trading crypto but unlike crypto, your products will always get sold for more than what you paid for. (as long as you sell a product which everybody wants of course)
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
August 29, 2022, 01:49:22 AM

Thanks to tantalizing media information?
I can't count how many get-rich-quick schemes offer on social media that promise at a glance. Centralized financial services dominate the internet so there is no longer any reasonable proportional profit adjustment, if it is read by people with 0 crypto knowledge then the result is as you mentioned.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
August 28, 2022, 07:54:08 PM
People always love shortcuts even when the other alternative has better long term benefits. Most of them think they can become rich overnight through crypto and this  fuels their greed even further.

Haven't you seen people who still believe in HYIPs yet they can use the same money to buy bitcoin, hodl and wait for someday when they can cash out with profits
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 28, 2022, 04:30:03 PM
It always not that people don't want to spend their time learning some skills to improve themselves and their earnings but I believe if you're into the e-commerce or freelancing job you'll understand it's not easy for newbies to make something good or get hired in the freelancing business because most "buyer" as used on Fiverr always focus on freelancer with some experience, rating or high level.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
August 28, 2022, 12:22:00 PM

Because they want quick profit as an extra source of income. Most of the people entering in crypto trading are corporate workers or people with job that wants extra profit using there savings. People are not contented on fixed salary they are getting and want a way earn more while crypto trading is very easy to access by just using a mobile phone and card to deposit money. These have already skills but they still choose crypto trading as another opportunity to earn more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 28, 2022, 12:15:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: