Pages:
Author

Topic: Why good news didn't push price up? Capital flight it is ! - page 2. (Read 4244 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Good news would definitely save Bitcoin, "CHINA UNBAN BITCOIN". You would know what happen..
Activity: 336
No matter how many good news about bitcoin pop out everyday, bitcoin's price is still going down

confused? disappointed? sad? why bitcoin price drops easily when bad news come out ?

Because after all those bubbles & pools easily > %50 hash & crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k) people has lost faith in bitcoin!
The Bitcoin fundamentals has broken, people found out that bitcoin can not be saved after all!
the "get rich quick" dream has broken, the bubble is gone, now what?

Never listen again to those people who told you about: "compare to 201x year, the price was $xxx and now the price has raised up, bitcoin still has potential"
They are just fooling you! one day when bitcoin hit $0.01, they will still try to convince you: "compare to few years ago, bitcoin only worthed $0.00000001 or totally free, that's 1000000 times profit! so come on you should buy more"

A big crash is coming, You are going to lose all of your money if you do not sell asap!

After all those FUD posts, there is still not even 1 guy who agrees with you  Roll Eyes

seriously haha even the most hardcore trolls have at least a few new people who think what they're saying has merit. maybe its because failing doesn't just troll, he goes full retard on every single post. you never go full retard..
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I'm pretty sure the news of the US Marshall auction results moved the market back up.  While I'm a little disappointed that the Dell announcement didn't have a bigger impact I think the reason is that it is essentially a Coinbase deal.  Adding Dell doesn't mean Coinbase has to hold more coins, so there is no net buying on account of the news.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
The part that floors me is the part where the 1.2m bitcoins is a big deal. That's roughly 9% of the current supply, and shrinks every day?

Activity: 312
Is falllling the new Fonzie? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Dell is sure big company that will be in big way pleased that if happens with price goes up.

Sure it will pop up but loth of forum members thinks its August on poll and others speculate that it will be like last November or even first quarter of 2015.

Activity: 291
Because despite popular opinion on this board, "news" isn't what drives bitcoin prices, and it never has been.

News most certainly affected this market in the past.
It absolutely did.  The "news" still has to have an affect, it is just not as obvious as is was before. 

I think big investors have already looked past general news that some people think is big news like Dell. 

There is a lot bigger stuff happening to bitcoin behind closed doors.

legendary
Activity: 1414
HODL OR DIE
Because despite popular opinion on this board, "news" isn't what drives bitcoin prices, and it never has been.

News most certainly affected this market in the past.
Activity: 406
The side ways movement is a good thing. The crazy ups and downs tend to scare people and businesses away from bit coin. Slow and steady growth is exactly what we need.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
No matter how many good news about bitcoin pop out everyday, bitcoin's price is still going down

confused? disappointed? sad? why bitcoin price drops easily when bad news come out ?

Because after all those bubbles & pools easily > %50 hash & crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k) people has lost faith in bitcoin!
The Bitcoin fundamentals has broken, people found out that bitcoin can not be saved after all!

Never listen again to those people who told you about: "compare to 201x year, the price was $xxx and now the price has raised up, bitcoin still has potential"
They are just fooling you! one day when bitcoin hit $0.01, they will still try to convince you: "compare to few years ago, bitcoin only worthed $0.00000001 or totally free, that's 1000000 times profit! so come on you should buy more"

A big crash is coming, You are going to lose all of your money if you do not sell asap!

After all those FUD posts, there is still not even 1 guy who agrees with you  Roll Eyes

I think OP sold his  BTC at $360 and now cries himself to sleep everynight.  One night he decided if he spreads enough FUD the price will drop.  Not even China FUD can drive the price down but the OP thinks he can..

Pretty much this.
legendary
Activity: 840
I've read this thread about 700 times over the last three.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
The poster probably trying to talk down bitcoin price so he can scoop up some.
legendary
Activity: 812

Never worrying about bitcoin price going down if people are saying its going to go down Wink
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
falllling:  is that you igorr?

If not you two should really get together, you have so much in common and so much to talk about.  I see a bromance in your futures.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467191.0;topicseen
legendary
Activity: 1722
How much do you get paid for constantly prophesying an imminent apocalypse?

I think OP sold his  BTC at $360 and now cries himself to sleep everynight.  One night he decided if he spreads enough FUD the price will drop.  Not even China FUD can drive the price down but the OP thinks he can..
Activity: 545
Merit: 500

Well sorta true, there is usually an exception to this, however. If the good news coincides with an on-going bullmarket it will add fuel to the fire. But, as it is now, there is no fire.  
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

I'm not an expert but it's normal to have a calm period after a bubble burst, the price will rally again but it will take its time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
If have larger and larger retailers accepting bitcoin, it is difficult for bitcoin prices to crash. Stop spreading FUD! Sell all you want, I am holding mine.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
I'm not sure what the most positive effect of the next bubble is, the fact that my coins rise in value or the fact that idiot trolls like fallllling disappear from the forums or at least stop posting for a while
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Maybe we are looking at not the same charts my friend....

Bitcoin price is going down Huh WHAT A NONSENSE.

Smiley please study price charts better and then spread meaningless FUD.

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: