Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Government does not like crypto? - page 14. (Read 15087 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 10:03:52 AM
Because the idea of anonymity is pretty harmful for governments. I believe that they will be forced to accept crypto currencies as they get mass adopted and I have doubts that such currencies as Monero will still survive.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
March 09, 2019, 09:51:29 AM
It needs some time i think.Cryptocurrencies are still at the developing stages.i think year 2018 is maturing year for all cryptocurrencies along with block chain tech.
right in 2018 it was a bad year for the crypto world because all coin prices simultaneously experienced price declines and a messy market to date has made many people worry about the future of crypto whether it will be as often as discussed or will fall back this year, I also felt a loss in 2018 because I sold some coins at a cheap price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
March 09, 2019, 09:50:50 AM
maybe with crypto it will not use their currency so that many governments don't have crypto like in my country, even though the existence of crypto paper currency will certainly be used up to whenever
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 09:43:54 AM
Governments are trying to protect their citizens due to some insecurity in crypto space especially ICO scams. Other reasons why governments place serious restrictions on crypto is because they are protecting FIAT value, they know if widely adopted, local currency value will deplete. Another point to note is that they think criminals might use the umbrella of crypto to canvas their plots since its decentralized, especially with privacy coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 09:02:55 AM
Big Brother is watching us. And if your finances are decentralized then you cannot be traced. Who would like it? Say nonpayment tax fees) Grin Or even worse.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 08:59:22 AM
because payments are very difficult to track, such payments can be used for a prohibited business
very difficult to track?
to my knowledge crypto currency transactions are very easy to track. don't always blame crypto currencies. FIAT currencies can also be used to pay for illegal business.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 09, 2019, 08:54:26 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?

The government is banning that they cannot control and cryptocurrency being a decentralized technology which they cannot control will contradict their policy, but in our current situation worldwide, the governments are now accepting coexistence as long as they can regulate it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
March 09, 2019, 08:51:13 AM
I believe that the goverments has some big fears about the cryptocurrency. I think they still don't know how to act against the cryptos. Even they have still not have taxing sytstem for the cryptocurrency. I think it is connected with banks. Just like the goverments the banks also have big problems with that.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 09, 2019, 08:47:49 AM
Maybe because they can't control it and monitor its actions like a bank. And they are afraid that cryptocurrency can replace banks, it may make them unable to collect taxes
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
March 09, 2019, 08:40:49 AM
because payments are very difficult to track, such payments can be used for a prohibited business
Money laundering, financing of illegal organizations, bribes, tax evasion and many more things for which the cryptocurrency can be used, of course the government does not like this
Activity: 733
March 09, 2019, 08:07:00 AM
In my country, the issue of crypto is widely assumed if this is currently one of the impacts that will disrupt economic stability in the country. so it is not surprising if the government in many countries prohibits crypto. but I see if this is just a real and unproven speculation.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 09, 2019, 08:04:50 AM
Activity: 658
March 09, 2019, 07:36:37 AM
The government can not control the cryptocurrency. Therefore, to legalize cryptocurrency is quite a serious decision. No one knows what will happen to cryptocurrency in the future, so countries are hesitant to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
March 09, 2019, 07:24:24 AM
Ban form of power. Cryptocurrency is a form of free commerce. Economic zone free of taxes. The state does not receive profits from people who use cryptocurrency. Well, some states just worry about their citizens and do not allow them to engage in projects where they will be deceived. And lose their money.

Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 09, 2019, 07:01:58 AM
 Roll Eyes Perhaps because cryptocurrency is used for illegal transactions? How to hide money from his wife. Take all your property into Bitcoins and that's it. You are a free man. And there is nothing she should not. And withdraw your money in any country in the world. So this is why governments don't like cryptocurrency. Even if they find. That password from your wallets only you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
March 09, 2019, 06:51:13 AM
As long as the cryptocurrency is not well regulated it will be hard to accept by some country.
Economics of every country is defending more on the currency they are using.
Government collect taxes to people to develop their community and support the transformation to better.
TAX regulation with cryptocurrency is hard to detect and manipulate as long as there are no regulation.
Activity: 644
March 09, 2019, 06:43:47 AM
t is difficult for states to control cryptocurrencies. Also, states need to adopt regulatory laws and this is difficult because there are no norms for cryptocurrencies.
maybe it's true that is one of the reasons for the current government and in my opinion at this time the government is still banning crypto currencies just seeing the negative side maybe if you see positive it will be better

The government are looking negative side of the cryptocurrency but people who commented negatively are now considering the blockchain platform for the developments. Maybe now the governments are negative about the cryptocurrency but in the coming surely they will legalising the potential coins.
Activity: 644
March 09, 2019, 06:31:37 AM
Good question,look for a Millennium, in principle, the rules of the game are known,who rules Finance rules the world and so on.A cryptocurrency and the Blockchain,I want to make people free from these banks and all financial fields,and to every people disposed of the money himself,but to Governments is certainly not like and they are either trying it all by itself again to bend that principle and we are now seeing movement,or just not to allow the development(if the first does not work)
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
March 09, 2019, 06:17:12 AM
t is difficult for states to control cryptocurrencies. Also, states need to adopt regulatory laws and this is difficult because there are no norms for cryptocurrencies.
maybe it's true that is one of the reasons for the current government and in my opinion at this time the government is still banning crypto currencies just seeing the negative side maybe if you see positive it will be better
Activity: 406
March 09, 2019, 05:52:36 AM
Government transparency is one of the biggest problems next to finance that blockchain can solve! It is simply not profitable for them.
Pages:
Jump to: