Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Government does not like crypto? - page 8. (Read 15087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 04:27:18 AM
I think government want to adopt bitcoin and cryptocurrency as legal payment but many people and investor dislike and make bad reputation of bitcoin and altcoin it self, we have make announcement about bitcoin become legal payment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 27, 2019, 04:09:43 AM
In developed countries such as Japan-cryptocurrency transactions are carried out within the framework of the law.
Many countries have not yet accepted the cryptocurrency because they do not trust it, have not fully studied it.
In many countries, cash is still used and the use of Bank cards is underdeveloped.
With the development of technology and understanding-will grow confidence in cryptocurrencies and, accordingly, its implementation.It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
March 27, 2019, 03:42:59 AM
Because mostly the new invention is not accepted by all in the first place. It takes time for any new invention to take its shape and become popular. Many governments are not ready yet to accept the cryptocurrency just because they are doubt about its tremendous potentiality and its good nature. But lets wait for the time when the crypto world would be widely accepted.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
March 27, 2019, 03:16:50 AM
there is generally a difficult question on the one hand, cryptocurrencies are not traceable. On the other hand, with a certain desire and necessity, you can find out who owns a particular wallet.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
March 27, 2019, 12:25:12 AM
Cryptocurrencies undermine the monopoly of governments on money emission and it goes out of their control. No country in the world will allow this to happen, which is why so long is the recognition of cryptocurrency by official government agencies. Only after governments find ways to control crypto transactions, they will be able to allow free circulation of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 04:28:31 PM
And it is not profitable for them, at least at the moment.But when everyone is in control, and all,and all of them will again have all the schemes, then they will love again)just crypto-currencies are not yet properly controlled,but everything is in front,and so in terms of scalability and other things,this is a global thing, better than the Internet will even
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
March 26, 2019, 04:21:24 PM
I think they don't like crypto because they can't have total control on. But if governments will make own crypto then will be very possible to make own crypto and wait for people to use them.
That's probably going to happen in the future but I don't expect them to have a lot of succes with that. By creating their own cryptocurrencies it will help coin like bitcoin to grow even more because now people will find out about them and see the advantages of using them instead of guvernamental cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 644
March 26, 2019, 03:46:03 PM
It seems to me that government bodies do not like cryptocurrency due to the fact that cryptocurrency is difficult to control. But I believe that the situation will improve.
should some countries also see the countries that are already using cryptocurrency. If all that happens is negative or positive side there are government incentives. everything had to change, the world will admit the crypto, all just stay waiting time only.
Activity: 406
March 26, 2019, 03:35:35 PM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
because the government cannot control them so they hate it. If crypto is commonly used, it will destroy the government economy built for their country. The rich and poor discrimination increased, terrorism took advantage of crypto to do bad things ... that was really bad
Activity: 364
March 26, 2019, 03:04:29 PM
It seems to me that government bodies do not like cryptocurrency due to the fact that cryptocurrency is difficult to control. But I believe that the situation will improve.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 26, 2019, 02:42:41 PM
I think they don't like crypto because they can't have total control on. But if governments will make own crypto then will be very possible to make own crypto and wait for people to use them.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
March 26, 2019, 02:35:04 PM
More technologically advanced countries still understand that cryptocurrency is the future. Not love only those countries that try to control all money transfers in the country and restricted the freedom of the population.
Activity: 868
March 26, 2019, 08:29:10 AM
Its a very common question now and I think things that comes to my mind as soon as I think of why the government doesn't like Crypto-

==> The want to control people and the economy and finances. It has been their centralized way to control things and anything decentralized they just hate it.

==> They do not want to give away the old traditional banking system for whatever reason.

However, I think if we give the government their cut in form of tax, hey will then accept anything and everything. All they need right now is their share from the people and us not freely willing to share with them is kinda hurting them.

Cheers!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
March 26, 2019, 08:17:27 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
Nowadays, many people use the concept of blockchain to defraud and destroy the normal financial order, so the government will ban cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
March 26, 2019, 06:39:10 AM
The government is always at head bend with the cryptocurrency industry, this is because of many reasons. Some government has banned the use and investment in cryptocurrency. Its agreeable that the cryptocurrency space is not matured for massive adoption and there's prevalence of scam and hacking of accounts. Governments has been the sole manufacturer of fiat currency and cryptocurrencies are independent and has no government back up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
March 26, 2019, 06:31:15 AM
it's always the same. the try to destroy something that they can't control. some years ago there was no need to regulate it... it makes no sense to govs that the set new laws or ban cryptos. as long as more and more people get interested into cryptos, more and more potential money from taxes can be earned. so, some govs try to get money through taxes and others think they cant control it to get the taxes so they ban cryptos. just simple as that. they want the control about it like in fiat money.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 26, 2019, 06:22:06 AM
Governments can't regulate and tax cryptocurrency that's why they don't like it. On the other way, the general people like it, as they can earn a decent amount of money, so it is very popular among general public.
Activity: 258
March 26, 2019, 06:10:19 AM
Its seems government not open about crypto currency for now but i think this will not take long. For this days government not yet to see how crypto help the world, not yet to see the different benefits of it not just for people who use to have btc it also beneficial to the economy of the country. New Generation, new goverment might see this in the future, our future that 90% percent of the world will accept crypto and use it for transactions,
Activity: 756
March 26, 2019, 05:55:03 AM
I would not say so, they simply treat this market with caution and want to try to regulate it, which is very difficult at the current stage of development. It seems to me that in a few years everything will get better and regulation will be to some extent.
Why regulate cryptocurrency if it loses its main advantage-its idea ?
Many people choose cryptocurrency because of its anonymity, cheap fees and so on.
States see it as a threat to their regulated and controlled money , which means they will never allow cryptocurrency to circulate freely.
Perhaps the cryptocurrency will be partially legalized, but it is too early to talk about full acceptance.
one way or another, but most likely everyone understands this, and nevertheless, there are already some glimpses, you can already buy goods for cryptocurrency, and even pay taxes, though in individual countries.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 26, 2019, 05:53:58 AM
This topic is circulating since from the cryptocurrencies was created but there is no solution came out for this the government also not been ready to accept it and also cryptocurrencies not ready to drop but the problem is the continuous changes in cryptocurrency will not being acceptable by the government if they are accepting it their economy also main possible to down that's why I'm thinking it will not happen.
Pages:
Jump to: