Pages:
Author

Topic: Why government don't accept bitcoin??? - page 2. (Read 1158 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 04:56:15 PM
Because they don't want you to be free, that's why.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 04:41:01 PM
Government might not be accepting cryptocurrencies due to the fact that they might still not have the technology or the right understanding or idea regarding it. Another is tge rapid change of value of cryptocurrencies.
December 30, 2017, 02:16:50 PM
Why? Because it can impose a tax on it, and that my friend, is free bread!
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 30, 2017, 01:48:48 PM
There are many countries where bitcoin is not legal..Why they don't accept the better technology..I can't understand why they don't accept it??What do you think about this topic, please share..

Most likely they are afraid that the currency will be difficult to track, and they do not have enough strength to analyze all the actions of people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 07:50:42 AM
There are many countries where bitcoin is not legal..Why they don't accept the better technology..I can't understand why they don't accept it??What do you think about this topic, please share..
The government doesn't want to accept bitcoin because they will earn not from it, not like in fiat money the government controls the flow and taxes/transaction fee of it. While in cryptocurrency we users controls and transacts it.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 27, 2017, 07:18:42 AM
Tax. It's the major reason.
Anonymity, it's the second one and most troubling. Bitcoin can be used for money laundering and illegal business which is somewhat untraceable.

TAX TAX TAX this is the major reason
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:11:36 AM
For the same reason that bitcoin can't be controlled by them. Government have no control in bitcoin, it is decentralized and not regulated like any fiat currency where they have all the controls.
December 25, 2017, 04:30:34 PM
Government, church - all these things want is to control you - now when bitcoin can't be controlled it's a threat to them so they try to eliminate said threat - isn't it obvious?
copper member
Activity: 383
December 25, 2017, 03:41:32 PM
Virtual currency is hard to control.
Bitcoin exchange rate up and down purely following the market mechanism. The government can not control the exchange rate, unlike the yuan against the US dollar. The government does not like something that can not be arranged.

Easy to use for fraud
For some people who understand the movement of Bitcoin, it could be a profitable investment.but for those who do not understand can be bandwagon and deposit the money to buy Bitcoin through any place so that there can be fraud.

Destroying the investment world
Bitcoin is potentially bubble and breaks out after a lot of popularity and lots of people want to have. Proven with its value that skyrocketed from $ 3000 to $ 1000 in just 8 months.when bubbles break and prices fall, investors will be harmed.
Activity: 75
December 25, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

because they cant control them. thats it. do you want to love someone you can control
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2017, 11:34:18 AM
Most governments have their own reasons as to why they are currently not accepting bitcoins in their country regardless of that, people are buying and selling bitcoins there and if someone decides to accept bitcoin as a payment method, They can do it without the government.
Activity: 182
December 25, 2017, 11:30:33 AM
I think because bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be traced by the government, many gangsters who staged their actions here like (drug smugglers, corruptors and so on).
December 23, 2017, 08:46:55 PM
Other countries concerned with money-laundering and terrorists financing potential of Bitcoin.

Yes, it is also considered as one of the reason. But one major reason is that the government can't control bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 08:43:29 PM
Other countries concerned with money-laundering and terrorists financing potential of Bitcoin.
December 23, 2017, 08:16:37 PM
The government wants to control everyone and everything. It is something they can't do in bitcoin, that is why some countries won't allow the use of it.
Activity: 170
December 23, 2017, 07:52:58 PM
Every single government is pretty conservative and adopts innovations very slowly, that's why I guess. We'll see some adoption in the near future...
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
December 23, 2017, 07:39:41 PM

That is because of decentralization why the government in the other country don't accept bitcoin. They knew they had any authority to control anything in bitcoin especially to bitcoin users or bitcoin enthusiast.
December 23, 2017, 07:24:40 PM
There are some countries who don't accept bitcoins as a currency. Some governments think it will just be used for criminal activities.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 23, 2017, 04:40:02 PM
Frankly,  the reason is they did not accept bitcoin because they have no control at all. They want something that they control... Grin Grin

Most governments have legalised bitcoins in several countries and though they have legalized it, they have issues with its anonymity because of money laundering, tax evasion and terrorism financing. They are looking for ways and means to combat these whiles they accept bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 23, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
Frankly,  the reason is they did not accept bitcoin because they have no control at all. They want something that they control... Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: