Pages:
Author

Topic: Why government not take good step? - page 3. (Read 368 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
January 24, 2021, 02:26:35 AM
I khow many countries government are not allow bitcoin.nowadays bitcoin became very popular and country can move forward as a result of using cryptocurrency.

So, I think now the government should take a good step.What do you think about it?
I don't see a concrete reason why these countries are banning their countrymen from using Bitcoin or crypto in general.

What "good step" are you talking about that the government must do?? Regulation?? Possibly in the future but as of now, what governments can do is to just support them and those countries who banned Bitcoin from using must be removed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
January 24, 2021, 01:46:12 AM
Government only do things that will be beneficial for the citizens, they will have to evaluate to see if having btc as a means of payment will be good for the economy, I don't think it is all about the price but how the whole economy will fit into using btc,
I think the government are considering alot of things, aside from not able to have control, they will also think about the people and businesses and this will work.
I would like to correct the part about government doing it for citizens, there is a hierarchy of those that are benefiting from government decision, on the top is the 1%, second is those in power, those with some money, the citizen and then the poorest of the poor. If they ever lay their hands on bitcoin, the reason for that is that they want to control the transactions that are happening in their country, you do not want a rowdy bunch of citizens so you will put a regulation to help them to be put in their place.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 24, 2021, 01:37:00 AM
Government only do things that will be beneficial for the citizens, they will have to evaluate to see if having btc as a means of payment will be good for the economy, I don't think it is all about the price but how the whole economy will fit into using btc,
I think the government are considering alot of things, aside from not able to have control, they will also think about the people and businesses and this will work.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 24, 2021, 12:53:42 AM
Governments want to control and taxes. Bitcoin will almost help you avoid both, while you could achieve it 100% with truly anonymous cryptos, VPNs in a different location, VPS, DEXs, and more. Thus we will face more and more restrictions for more countries.

Why don't they step harder? Governments can forbid crypto but cannot stop it, so it could only give them a bad image.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
January 24, 2021, 12:46:39 AM
In my country no bank will let clients send or receive cash to crypto exchanges .... very costly to buy or sell BTC now.
Not like before 2019
 I think bit coin has now to many control from government. the fist is closing ,bit coin in bad spot .

Can you still access services like hodlhodl or bisq or are those also unaccesible?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
January 24, 2021, 12:35:48 AM
Kinda obvious why some governments would want bitcoin to be banned/illegal — it's simply a currency they have no control of, and can be pretty anonymous if you know what you're doing.

Bitcoin is biggest escape for black money holder or what can I say people who are too rich and want to avoid taxes will gamble their money into bitcoin very easily. If everyone starts to do this, or even a common man who is salaried but willing to spend his 10-20% of salary into bitcoin then government will loose big chunk of tax over the period if you combine whole nations output.

I am not sure if you guys are imagining exactly what I’m saying but this could be disturbing fact for the government for sure. So it’s notable why many countries are going against it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
January 24, 2021, 12:21:47 AM
In my country no bank will let clients send or receive cash to crypto exchanges .... very costly to buy or sell BTC now.
Not like before 2019
 I think bit coin has now to many control from government. the fist is closing ,bit coin in bad spot .
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
January 24, 2021, 12:18:28 AM
Government has no control over bitcoin so it scares them because they are use to having some measure of control over all financial sectors. Does it scare them enough to ban it or try to prohit it? Depends on where you live but it is obvious bitcoin channels the common desire for humans to be in control of themselves.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
January 23, 2021, 11:59:57 PM
Kinda obvious why some governments would want bitcoin to be banned/illegal — it's simply a currency they have no control of, and can be pretty anonymous if you know what you're doing.
Grin Grin Grin Hahaha but total true

in the dark web they are using crypto to buy some illegal stuff like "Silkroad" and most of it cant be tracked

in my country bitcoin is a commodity
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
January 23, 2021, 11:26:41 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
January 23, 2021, 10:08:08 PM
I khow many countries government are not allow bitcoin.nowadays bitcoin became very popular and country can move forward as a result of using cryptocurrency.

So, I think now the government should take a good step.What do you think about it?
Pages:
Jump to: