Pages:
Author

Topic: Why has the Bitcoin cost risen so quick over the most recent 3 weeks? - page 3. (Read 455 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
There's been a lot more institutional investment in Bitcoin in the last month or two, along with more acceptance of cryptocurrency in general.

Yes, these movements have happened which may have contributed as well as large sum investments from whales as well as China's consideration on legalization of bitcoin. Plus more attention from the media which brought in new investors into the cryptocurrency game.
Activity: 126
Merit: 25
There's been a lot more institutional investment in Bitcoin in the last month or two, along with more acceptance of cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
there may be whales that buy bitcoin very much, or many people who buy bitcoin for positive news. there are predictors of bitcoin prices reaching 42,000 US Dollars surely many people are affected to buy bitcoin with. the news.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
  The primary reason for bitcoin price changes is always the demand and supply. But you know for me whatever the reasons behind the quick increase in bitcoin price i was so happy because there is really a bright future in bitcoin and through this rise we can earn more profit.

I don't care much either about how it rose but that i can have a stronger bitcoin and  make some profits whenever i decide to sell. I am a long term investor and so i don't look out for interim increases which may just be a mere mirage and dissipates into thin air after a few days.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
   The primary reason for bitcoin price changes is always the demand and supply. But you know for me whatever the reasons behind the quick increase in bitcoin price i was so happy because there is really a bright future in bitcoin and through this rise we can earn more profit.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
This is a good news to everyone who are doing their best just to ensure that Bitcoin would really last and have its successful blast. This is due to lot of investors invested and appreciate the business. It will be a new challenge to all of us becausd this will charge as a new beginning for us. This is really business in where lot of people must invest.
Activity: 182
Why has the bitcoin cost risen so quick over the most recent three weeks? It's difficult to state without a doubt since bitcoin is so unpredictable. According to you, what is the main reason for the sudden rise in the Bitcoin price?

In my opinion, this may be due to the expectations of the SEC decision and the launch of bitcoin funds.

With a positive decision, the price will soar, because the demand for Bitcoin will be increased by investing in hundreds of billions of dollars.
Activity: 32
Bitcoin's recent charge increase has led to a large number of investors who have not yet mastered the way Bitcoin operates. And that's fine with most of the users here just to make a profit. However, more and more merchants are feeling depressed by the continuing boom in transaction fees on the Bitcoin network, even for small value deals.
Activity: 14
Bitcoin pricing is very much unpredictable as the market shows but the positive news on it always make ways for its valuation to increase and in the last few days, predictions by many blockchain ideologists has made the market respond in a healthy way. The governments all around the world are slowly accepting cryptocurrencies and the underlaid blockchains which shows a clear future of the coin to the world.
Activity: 63
Why has the bitcoin cost risen so quick over the most recent three weeks? It's difficult to state without a doubt since bitcoin is so unpredictable. According to you, what is the main reason for the sudden rise in the Bitcoin price?
Pages:
Jump to: