Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hasn't any government stopped Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 36142 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 07:47:17 AM
Of course, now it is not possible to trace but maybe in future, they will start tracing because with the technology we have behind maybe the government will solve the resolution for making Bitcoin as legal tender. Already government wants to enforce to find a solution for Bitcoin transactions in order to legalize them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
It’s because even if they want to trace bitcoin transacrions they can’t. They can’t pin point who is behind or respinsible for the online transactions because it is decentralized.  Aside from that if ever they want to trace it, they have to trace the entire planet not only U.S. It is very difficult for the government to audit bitcoin transactions thats why they are not stopping it yet i think.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
If Bitcoin will be legalized in defferent countries, it's positive impact on the economy as a whole
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
February 25, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
There are countries that ban bitcoin and other starts to legalize it different leaders has their different opinion when it comes to crypto. There some that are open minded and is willing to do changes and others want's to stick with tradition. Bitcoin and the rest of crypto is still very new lets give our leaders sometime to fully understand this technology.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 10:05:44 PM
Why hasn't any government stopped bitcoin? For me maybe they dont know about bitcoin thats why.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
I do not think that any government can be stop bitcoin Undecided  because there is no single organization or person that controls Bitcoin.
Activity: 356
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
February 20, 2018, 03:13:55 AM
The peer-to-peer bitcoin topology and absence of a single administration make it impossible to be governed by any government, and can not manipulate the value of bitcoin or cause inflation by producing more bitcoin. Therefore the market movement in bitcoin is really from the amount of demand and supply in the original market without any government intervention and price regulation as is the case in conventional currencies.

In addition the bitcoin can not be closed or stopped, and can not be hacked though, since the bitcoin properties are centralized, unconcentrated and really peer 2 peer, so that every bitcoin user is the bitcoin server itself and all are automatically connected with the nodes .

Bitcoin can be generated by mining that utilizes your computer resources, this is the same as gold mining, but for bitcoin uses resources from the computers of bitcoin users.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
February 20, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

Because there's yet to be a clear cut legislation on Bitcoins no country has come up clear regulations on how to control not only Bitcoins but any other cryptocurrency, stopping Bitcoin therefore might lead to a long winding court battles, as there will have been no written laws broken when dealing. which court will the cases be even heard if there's no written laws it has violated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 07:25:28 PM
They can't just simply stop people from trading bitcoin even if they imposed a ban in their territorial jurisdiction, the nature of people tend to look for other means even if it is illegal so regulation for me is the best solution because no matter what law they pass traders will always find a way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
February 15, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
One thing about the internet is that, it is not stationed like a shop or shopping malls that you can easily work into and arrest the staff or stop investors/customers from coming in. The exchanges can afford not to be stationed while carrying on with business and so are not easily traceable. I'm not saying they can't be found but where secrecy is needed for business to go on, this is possible.
Also, the investors because bitcoin is decentralized.
Activity: 14
February 15, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
Because Bitcoin became vary popular. So any government do not can close eyes on this.
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
because they do not know what is Bitcoin.so they are constantly explaining something.
Activity: 35
February 10, 2018, 07:51:20 PM
Some countries use blockchain to avoid sanctions by other countries. Venezuela is one of those countries. Russia is maybe the second one.
Countries will do with cryptocurrency what they want to. Some will take an advantage of blockchain and some can't deal with them due to lack of the control.
But in the end crypto is staying here.
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 11:00:56 AM
because the countries don't want to improve and they are afraid of innovations.this is their problem not ours problem  Smiley
Activity: 114
February 10, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
stopped bitcoin means end of the internet from all over the world..
They can't stop it but they can create FUD....
Activity: 252
February 10, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
i think they want control and take profit from bitcoin and bitcoin is futrue of the world
Activity: 81
February 10, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
I think with the bitcoin will make the economy better, so the government should not stop bitcoin.

How will it make the economy better if govts can't find a way to regulate or have it taxed?
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 02:11:19 AM
I think with the bitcoin will make the economy better, so the government should not stop bitcoin.
Activity: 37
February 09, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
because bitcoin and crypto will make big profits,they want manager crypto not stop crypto
Most countries like Pakistan stop trading bitcoin in their countries, I think are lagging behind the real technology of block chain. when they realise they will be allowing trading crypto.
Activity: 252
February 09, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
because bitcoin and crypto will make big profits,they want manager crypto not stop crypto
Pages:
Jump to: