Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 141. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 26, 2016, 09:27:24 PM
Why you should have the bitcoin instead of it is in my simply to base on facts because the bitcoin is globally useable in any country.
The second thing is that it cannot be lost like cash and its also that you cannot get robbed easily.
So long you have your phone without you, you have some money(bitcoin).
It is definitely true that bitcoins is hard to still than our money in the bank, with bitcoins in the blockchain it cannot be easily access by any hacker since our information is anonymous, as long as we are careful with our important data our bitcoins is safe in the blockchain and with that it will increase its value overtime.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 26, 2016, 08:42:55 PM
Why you should have the bitcoin instead of it is in my simply to base on facts because the bitcoin is globally useable in any country.
The second thing is that it cannot be lost like cash and its also that you cannot get robbed easily.
So long you have your phone without you, you have some money(bitcoin).
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 26, 2016, 07:57:00 PM
Bitcoin is different then just cash. Since it is online it is more limited then cash. Which makes it it mandatory
to keep cash in stock, when you can't pay with bitcoins.

That is the right thing to do. Instead of pytting everything in one investment there should be some cash left specially for emergency purposes. Yes the larger the investment the better but what would you do when you really need it and cannot withdraw.
Activity: 337
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2016, 07:39:57 PM
i can make cash with bitcoin   Grin Grin i only have bitcoin because i don't have a work and i am only a student so the only for me to have cash is to make and earn a bitcoin .
Not alone you but I am seeing a lot of students who cannot do a part time job because of short time or because of unemployment, so they are making a good amount of cash with bitcoin and with that they complete their expenditures.
though it sometimes might be hard to earn cash with bitcoins, i think its better to have bitcoins because it is an investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
June 26, 2016, 06:58:14 PM
Sometimes cash is better, sometimes bitcoin is better, everything depends of situation, for daily routine cash is much better, but bitcoin is better online and as investment.
well yeah with cash you can buy way much more things at the moment than just with bitcoins

i think it is better to have bitcoins than cash because bitcoin price can grow really fast significantly
You can technically buy anything you could with a debit card using Bitcoin through services such as Xapo or other similar brands. From what I've heard it's a useful and reliable system that allows for relatively simple and easy transactions, as well as fairly high spending or withdrawal limits without ID, and unlimited withdrawals and so if you verify your ID with the company.

I can't wait for the day when we can use Bitcoin like we use cash (or at least have Bitcoin more widely accepted), but that'll probably be a long ways off.
Activity: 294
June 26, 2016, 06:45:24 PM
At this moment, when the bitcoin price is still so volatile, I would not think that bitcoin could be so advantageous to pay our daily expenses. I personally think that at this moment bitcoin is a better option as a store of value or investment focused on its potential long term possibilities.

You just contradicted yourself in that sentence but anyway bitcoin instead of cash (even though they're practically the same thing) because they can grow unlike most currencies as those currencies are stable as hell and are most likely not going to move very much in value because they're just there to be a stable currency that everyone can use for their own purpose for buying or selling products.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 26, 2016, 01:16:24 PM
At this moment, when the bitcoin price is still so volatile, I would not think that bitcoin could be so advantageous to pay our daily expenses. I personally think that at this moment bitcoin is a better option as a store of value or investment focused on its potential long term possibilities.
Activity: 336
June 26, 2016, 12:20:59 PM
Sometimes cash is better, sometimes bitcoin is better, everything depends of situation, for daily routine cash is much better, but bitcoin is better online and as investment.
well yeah with cash you can buy way much more things at the moment than just with bitcoins

i think it is better to have bitcoins than cash because bitcoin price can grow really fast significantly
Activity: 504
June 26, 2016, 12:16:28 PM
If you really think about it, bitcoin is just a better investment, it's also tax free. Though as it is not widely accepted, many people still choose cash over it, gotta spread awareness about it first in order it to be not only higher value, but a currency we use in everyday transactions.

Though bitcoin is the only currency that is very unstable, to fix that, more people have to use it. That's why for a normal citizen, there's very little profit in it
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 11:55:18 AM
You shouldnt have bitcoin instead of cash unless you're investing because you have to have a bunch of time to waste and kill to watch your investment grow unless you really TRUST that investment to grow without patrolling it constantly.

Good luck and do not turn your check into bitcoins.
Having a bitcoin will make you profit if you hold it for long-term. It's a secondary gold for me because it might be adopted in the future and make a big demand on it once we progress in technology.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
June 26, 2016, 06:11:59 AM
Bitcoin is different then just cash. Since it is online it is more limited then cash. Which makes it it mandatory
to keep cash in stock, when you can't pay with bitcoins.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 26, 2016, 06:10:21 AM
You shouldnt have bitcoin instead of cash unless you're investing because you have to have a bunch of time to waste and kill to watch your investment grow unless you really TRUST that investment to grow without patrolling it constantly.

I will only use bitcoins fully when I can see all my needs in the internet, I know bitcoins requires internet to transact. I hope in the future many merchants will adopt, right now the real benefits of bitcoins is thru investment.
Activity: 294
June 25, 2016, 11:10:14 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 25, 2016, 06:14:15 PM
If only there were more merchants accepting bitcoin, just like buses and trains, and fast food chains, then I wouldn't have to have cash in my wallet. Is it asking too much for more shops popping that accept bitcoin? Or are we just ahead of the common people by being early adopters?

Bitcoin instead of cash is not better or worse to be honest because major fluctuations in prices can really effect how you feel about having btc instead of cash due to losing/gaining big amounts of money

It is neither better nor worse so i wouldn't say you should have bitcoin over cash.
If everyone everywhere started to use bitcoin instead of cash then bitcoin will get some stability and the fluctuations will not happen again any time in the price of bitcoin, but a uniform increase will occur there.

That's a lie most likely btc would go up in price if people only used btc instead of real money. If they did that then you really have to see it through the stock markets eyes people would then need btc more hence the increase in price and the value of USD would go down because it wouldnt be needed as much.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
June 25, 2016, 03:28:07 PM
If only there were more merchants accepting bitcoin, just like buses and trains, and fast food chains, then I wouldn't have to have cash in my wallet. Is it asking too much for more shops popping that accept bitcoin? Or are we just ahead of the common people by being early adopters?

Bitcoin instead of cash is not better or worse to be honest because major fluctuations in prices can really effect how you feel about having btc instead of cash due to losing/gaining big amounts of money

It is neither better nor worse so i wouldn't say you should have bitcoin over cash.
If everyone everywhere started to use bitcoin instead of cash then bitcoin will get some stability and the fluctuations will not happen again any time in the price of bitcoin, but a uniform increase will occur there.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 25, 2016, 01:51:02 PM

Bitcoin is better if its price is higher than cash or fiat. Cash is better because its price is stable unlike the volatility of bitcoin. On online investments it depends on what is the specified currency to invest and the payments they accept. If their specified currency for example is dollar then 10$ investment has not less than 0.016 value only at the current price now.
Bitcoin's value doesn't matter if you look at it in the instance-to-instance scale. It will be better the higher it is valued, yes, but it doesn't matter, technically speaking, but assuming you ignore everything else and you are transacting $10 of Bitcoin, which is, based on what you say, 0.016BTC, it means nothing as to what volume of bitcoin is actually exchanged.

What really matters is the long-term aspect of Bitcoin and cash. Cash depreciates, Bitcoin appreciates (mostly).
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 25, 2016, 01:39:05 PM

Bitcoin is better if its price is higher than cash or fiat. Cash is better because its price is stable unlike the volatility of bitcoin. On online investments it depends on what is the specified currency to invest and the payments they accept. If their specified currency for example is dollar then 10$ investment has not less than 0.016 value only at the current price now.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 25, 2016, 12:47:26 PM
Well, I guess this is the advantages and uniqueness of bitcoin. perhaps because the coin, the transaction will be faster, besides, maybe it was created with the aim to differentiate from other transaction tool. but, made in any form, it does not matter, the important thing is that many people liked it, but would probably be better if in the form of cash  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
June 25, 2016, 12:27:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
June 25, 2016, 05:47:59 AM
i can make cash with bitcoin   Grin Grin i only have bitcoin because i don't have a work and i am only a student so the only for me to have cash is to make and earn a bitcoin .
Not alone you but I am seeing a lot of students who cannot do a part time job because of short time or because of unemployment, so they are making a good amount of cash with bitcoin and with that they complete their expenditures.
With simply working with a micro task here in the community, students can earn even at a short time and that is good for them since they will start to learn and know bitcoins at a young age.

Even the employed can make money here actually that is like adding 20 percent of their salary for doing some online jobs which just takes some time. No need to use a computer even a smartphone can do it.
Jump to: