Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 17. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 02:19:16 PM
Because the function of bitcoin is different from cash, we all know that bitcoin is decentralized so that makes many people interested to invest and get profit from bitcoin, while cash is only suitable for the bag.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
December 03, 2017, 10:58:56 AM
I believe in this day and age, especially since we are growing so fast in technology and internet is being accessible everywhere in the world, people should have at least a small amount of bitcoin; preferably 1BTC just to stay involved with bitcoin and don't miss out on anything in the future.
I mean you can even invest a hundred dollars or so in bitcoin and hold it for the future and you won't lose anything even if price goes down because of small investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 10:54:27 AM
Besides, Bitcoin is an invisible gold and do not be restricted by the customs.

I prefer bitcoin instead of cash because it is more convenient and easy to use. Our earnings are more secured in bitcoin and it's increasing price is striking it's most unpredictable value that provides us higher profit. Without doing anything but by just keeping your bitcoin, we can earn much more than what we expect because of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 10:54:10 AM
For example last year you have in your hand or in bank account around 100000$ what is the value of your cash now. At the same time if you would have bitcoin in your wallet just think or imagine about it how much you will regret for it. That's why I believe bitcoin is instead of cash is much preferable for our best returns.
Activity: 209
December 03, 2017, 10:47:36 AM
It is more safe if you used bitcoin than cash because you can transfer or transact anytime and it is more safe to carry than paper money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 04:45:09 AM
I would better say that there is no need to have Bitcoins instead of your cash. You must keep both fiat money and crypto - this is the perfect combination.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 04:31:01 AM
Bitcoin has a good chance to provide such opportunity in the future, and now it's better to make all purchases for real money to save more coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
December 03, 2017, 01:56:11 AM
You have said it all but let me just make some little contributions to what you have already said, I prefer to use bitcoin to make transactions rather then cash due to the fact that in bitcoin transactions it can be done across boarders and town with out possibly meeting the person face to face. And again bitcoin has the potential to grow as an investment, but cash does not have such potential.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 01:32:57 AM
You ae abe t lot you money or it cansbe stolen.It will never happen with bitcoins couse it truly really secure.rrlo
Activity: 10
December 02, 2017, 08:19:48 AM
Well, for one thing, cash is easily manipulated especially with the economy. Bitcoin is long standing, incredibly secured and it is equally as useful like the fiat money.
Activity: 161
December 01, 2017, 10:35:43 PM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
It is true that bitcoin has better features than fiat money or cash. It is more profitable and easier to use as well as send and receive money all over the world. But i think, you still need to have money even though bitcoin is better than that. It is because there are some retailers that do not accept bitcoin as a way of payment, instead you need to pay them cash or you will not be able to buy that certain food or thing.
Activity: 378
December 01, 2017, 10:03:57 PM
Because it rises in value daily and cannot counterfeit unlike fiat currency.. Smiley
Well i agree with you, we all know that the value or the price of bitcoin is totally incrrasing very high, right now the value of it is $10980 just wow, and i am believing that when we have bitcoins and if we will just hold it maybe for two years i think the value of it will rise even $100k and in that way we can make money from it.
Activity: 8
December 01, 2017, 09:56:12 PM
thereare lenty of ico it is hard to decide on the good ones.nearly everyone does an ico.... p
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
November 29, 2017, 08:15:34 AM
Simple bitcoin price is moving high and many see this as good opportunity to increase savings or retirement fund.
Digital currency is the future of money. I keep on repeating this as it is going to happen one day. Just because we are ignorant of what our governments are doing and all that tech companies, doesn't mean they will stop doing their jobs. In the world where everything will be in digital form and all of our moves will be recorded, it will be safe to have something like Bitcoin that is not controlled by anyone.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
November 29, 2017, 01:55:13 AM
why there is no cash because it is ready for cash with each other in the world. while bitcoin is fiat money used for online services / online payments. but bitcoins can be converted into cash in their respective countries. Because of that bitcoin currency can be tried the world, we can have it with the knowledge of development pertambangngan nya.disana we will produce many btc.semakin balances btc, the price can also be higher. But it all took a long time for some btc.
If we make a comparison in between paper money and that of bitcoin, then we’ll get to know that it is none other than bitcoin which we can not only use to meet our daily expenditures but also we can earn a very good amount of money as well.

The market price of bitcoin is also a great factor which is gaining the attention of number of people and that is why they are investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 29, 2017, 01:36:11 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.
There are many reasons why the bitcoin is created even though there are Fiat money. There are many transaction that the bitcoin can do and the Fiat can't do. Bitcoin also created many jobs for the people who doesn't have jobs.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 01:33:25 AM
With the experience I have had for the past 2 years with bitcoin, I can confidently say that it is better to have bitcoin than cash. I regret because there was a time I had 10 btc and disposed them off with the fear that the value might go down. If I had the 10 btc now, the story would be different. By then the price was $250, and now, it has just crossed the $10,000 mark. 
Activity: 350
November 29, 2017, 01:28:19 AM
The economy like cash base where the cash is less used for each and every transaction in the economy or we can say the cash circulation in the economy is less. So the electronic money like debit card credit card and other online transfer through banks are operating now. But now the most users transfer their funds through online exchanges in  more safe way and that’s why the bitcoin become more popular now.
Activity: 59
November 29, 2017, 12:56:35 AM
We are far away bitcoin will dominate the world. Banks will fight it and their plans include creation of their coins using centralized blockchains. Till now banks and governments follow "wait and see" strategy because bitcoin supporters are a small percentage compared the worldwide population. Banks will not keep their fingers crossed if they see a mass people's adoption to crypto - currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
November 28, 2017, 04:18:58 PM
the idea is good, but so far inconsistent in my opinion...bitcoin still needs refinement so that it can be so easy to use...that's why cash is here))

Bitcoin needs nothing more than people's awareness that it is better than fiat. Some people are aware of this but some are not, well in fact alof of people are not aware of this yet

The basic reason to have Bitcoin instead of cash is the potential of Bitcoin to rise more .

We are rising more than gold and there is no point to rise more than fiat because it will always be pegged with fiat

If we will have money in the form of Bitcoin then we are automatcally getting our money increased with time but no such increment is there in the case of cash.

You are a delusional because it just seems to me that you think of bitcoin of nothing more than a tool that will make you rich. It is much more than that to be honest and you got to learn of it
Pages:
Jump to: