Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have Bitcoin instead of cash? - page 68. (Read 246148 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 04, 2017, 11:27:35 PM
bitcoin is too safer and secure and its transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very lower.

Bitcoin is very convenient and easy to use, which can be use for any online payment, then it can be your investment too, also instead of savings physical money in the bank much better to save bitcoin than in any bank because of the volatility it has while money/cash don't have.
You say bitcoin can be used to pay for any online payment, there are plenty more companies that don't accept bitcoin than ones that do so how do you pay your power bill?
Do you use a 3rd party service?

True, but it doesn't mean Bitcoin is not useful or it can't prove its utility in future. With the Sun of every new day, some new innovation and ideas pop-up in Bitcoin domain. Several services like Bitcoin Debit Card, and much more available today.
I can see one in your signature, I can easily pay my bills with it  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 04, 2017, 11:14:31 PM
I think it is digital and more futuristic making it New Generation stuff. People mostly in the age group of 25-35 are enjoying bitcoin a lot. And it adds up towards their new kind of currency.
That is the range of age that uses nitcoin now adays bitcoin can grow instaly while your holsing them in wallet money cant grow itself when is in gour wallrt see difference the bitcoin is really that new generation that will change the world soon
That is the big difference there , but both of it is much usable .We can also convert butcoins into cash for us to spend so in making profit instead putting money in a usual bank with low interest unlike staking bitcoins right now if you have some bitcoins you will have unexpected profits to generate and exchange to fiat money.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 04, 2017, 10:54:12 PM
bitcoin is too safer and secure and its transaction is very faster and bitcoin transaction fees is very lower.

Bitcoin is very convenient and easy to use, which can be use for any online payment, then it can be your investment too, also instead of savings physical money in the bank much better to save bitcoin than in any bank because of the volatility it has while money/cash don't have.
You say bitcoin can be used to pay for any online payment, there are plenty more companies that don't accept bitcoin than ones that do so how do you pay your power bill?
For me I cannot pay my power bill with bitcoin directly to the company, I used my local exchange site since they have a lot of partners company and that gives me a ease to pay my power bill. That is a good improvement IMO and I believe in the near future there is more to come.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
May 04, 2017, 06:11:07 PM

Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 04, 2017, 05:54:24 PM
I like to have a little bit of room in my pockets and having a bunch of money inside of them does not help that as much. Bitcoin is one of things that could be easily transferred to another person and have almost the same value as what is found in a wallet. No matter what Currency you have Bitcoin could get transferred to that Currency if there was a person trying to exchange that same Currency for Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is already over $1,000 it wouldn’t be that tough to locate purchasers.
Activity: 420
May 04, 2017, 03:31:27 PM
Bitcoin is easy to earn than cash but it's still better to hold a real money instead bitcoin because real money can accept as a payment but bitcoin cannot be accepted as a real money it can be only accepted in the internet not in the real world.
We need internet to transact using bitcoin. There are some restaurant in america that accept bitcoin now. We just have to wait for the moment when bitcoin is accepted by many merchants. Better focus to earn bitcoin because it is good investment too

Yes, we have to earn as many bitcoins as possible. The price goes up and it's very good. But I still very much doubt that bitcoin can replace cash. These are different types of currency they can not be compared
But earning alone is not enough as we also have to invest our fiat in bitcoin because if we will keep our fiat as idle then we will not earn money with it while if we will invest it in bitcoin then within a few months we will see our money as double of what is it currently.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
May 04, 2017, 02:45:01 PM
Bitcoin is easy to earn than cash but it's still better to hold a real money instead bitcoin because real money can accept as a payment but bitcoin cannot be accepted as a real money it can be only accepted in the internet not in the real world.
We need internet to transact using bitcoin. There are some restaurant in america that accept bitcoin now. We just have to wait for the moment when bitcoin is accepted by many merchants. Better focus to earn bitcoin because it is good investment too

Yes, we have to earn as many bitcoins as possible. The price goes up and it's very good. But I still very much doubt that bitcoin can replace cash. These are different types of currency they can not be compared
when you are an unemployed then you would say it's easier to earn bitcoin than cash of course  Cheesy , it's not the main point btw. the system on how bitcoin as a tool to transact pay something , buy something are really different with the cash itself. it's decentralized vs centralized , people love to do something freely without have to ruled and controlled , bitcoin have it all , just the matter of time people could become as popular as cash.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
May 04, 2017, 02:06:14 PM

But still have risk to lose your money when you store your money to Bitcoin but like now price is rising up, for earlier buyer have gained profit from holding Bitcoin. Also lack of merchant accept Bitcoin but that just a time problem
People who putted their money on bitcoin means that they're investing their money on it so it will have a risk of losing some money but you too can earn money once bitcoin's price go up. Just like what you've said, price of bitcoin right now is constantly rising so those investor gain money.
A lack of of mercharts and stores of bitcoin is because of most people doesn't even know what bitcoin is. Some thinks that its made for illegal use due to it being connected to Deepweb. But a simple explanation of the government will clear this things up, that is if our government consider bitcoin to be worthy thing.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
May 04, 2017, 12:52:08 PM
I think it is digital and more futuristic making it New Generation stuff. People mostly in the age group of 25-35 are enjoying bitcoin a lot. And it adds up towards their new kind of currency.
That is the range of age that uses nitcoin now adays bitcoin can grow instaly while your holsing them in wallet money cant grow itself when is in gour wallrt see difference the bitcoin is really that new generation that will change the world soon
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
May 04, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

But still have risk to lose your money when you store your money to Bitcoin but like now price is rising up, for earlier buyer have gained profit from holding Bitcoin. Also lack of merchant accept Bitcoin but that just a time problem
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
May 04, 2017, 11:34:01 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 04, 2017, 10:17:33 AM
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
May 04, 2017, 10:09:34 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

1) More security (especially if you are careful).

I choose bitcoin for more safer and secured my money now a days every news you heard they lost there money because someone stolen it.  For security i bring my cellphone if i need money i will cash out it in a instant atm machine. If my cellphone lost they don't know how to withdraw the bitcoin because its have a security numbers before they open the wallet.

But that's not the only scenario that you should anticipate. When using Electrum on your phone, you should also ensure safety of the generated seed. If you're using an online wallet instead, you should be aware that online wallets are the number one target of hackers. It's also possible that the online wallet provider you've been using has been planning of running away ever since. You're your own bank in bitcoins and you should know how to make it secure. I'm using an offline wallet right now and then I just check online if the transaction has already confirmed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
May 04, 2017, 08:28:30 AM
I recently paid for some local tacos using Bitcoin. My friend who was unfamilar with Bitcoin thought it was strange, like I technically didn't pay for them or something. We got into discussing Bitcoin and one of the questions he asked me was:
"Why would you want Bitcoins instead of cash?". For a second I didn't know what to say; then I thought about it and here is what I came up with. Feel free to contribute to this.

I choose bitcoin for more safer and secured my money now a days every news you heard they lost there money because someone stolen it.  For security i bring my cellphone if i need money i will cash out it in a instant atm machine. If my cellphone lost they don't know how to withdraw the bitcoin because its have a security numbers before they open the wallet.
Activity: 270
May 04, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

Activity: 574
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
May 04, 2017, 06:05:10 AM
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
May 03, 2017, 11:58:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
April 22, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

2) Bitcoins are a potential investment, cash is not. Paper currency only really goes down in value, Bitcoins have a lot of potential to be worth more as time goes on.

3) Fast, worldwide transactions at your fingertips.

4) Similar to #3, but it's a universal currency. It's legal in most countries of the world and you don't need any kind of currency conversion to send money to people in a different country than your own.

Bitcoin is better than paper currency in many ways because bitcoin increases value every time even though there's some little fluctuations based on the market while paper money stays the same all the time! Paper money might even depreciates when the inflation increases in price of commodities.

Bitcoin is far batter than the traditional money because it has no boundaries or any international laws regulating bitcoin unlike the traditional paper money which is acceptable only in your country and controlled by banks and government which is bad! Government and bank monitor your account activities and they got eyes on you, which you don't actually have a privacy over. 

Tell that to the guys that bought at Mt Gox peak.

And bitcoins has a lot of boundaries. I know only three locations in a two million people city that accept bitcoin payments.
3!!!  This is a damn limitation from my point of view.

And if the government would be that keen to track bitcoin activity they will do it easy. The blockchain is public.Can you afford to pay 3-4 transactions fees to mix your bitcoins every time you use them?

From my point of view bitcoin is a bit better than cash but going overboard with it is ignoring reality.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 22, 2017, 09:18:17 AM
Because bitcoin is easy to use especially in out transaction and pay our billings, its more safe to keep than of cash. And its better to and any kind of cash. No worry to carry and hold, for example to pay our expenses just we need only an internet access. In bitcoin we can control to spends and we save more and we can make many bitcoins.
Bitcoin is easy to use but hard to earn or either to get them without working and spending too much time to it. Yes now our technology chance because bitcoin is implenting already as our payment method as we can use to easy way to pay our bills online less fee and less hassle. Bitcoin can't rid off to you while cash can. Im preferred to turn all my cash into coins.

I have same view as you and tend to choose bitcoin because it has some advantages over money cash, because with bitcoin we can do various transactions such as trading coins, mining and investment because it has good prospects for future.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
April 22, 2017, 08:15:11 AM
Because bitcoin is easy to use especially in out transaction and pay our billings, its more safe to keep than of cash. And its better to and any kind of cash. No worry to carry and hold, for example to pay our expenses just we need only an internet access. In bitcoin we can control to spends and we save more and we can make many bitcoins.
Bitcoin is easy to use but hard to earn or either to get them without working and spending too much time to it. Yes now our technology chance because bitcoin is implenting already as our payment method as we can use to easy way to pay our bills online less fee and less hassle. Bitcoin can't rid off to you while cash can. Im preferred to turn all my cash into coins.
Pages:
Jump to: