Pages:
Author

Topic: Why have you started accepting/working with bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 4479 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I started out liking the philosophy of it, but now that I know the economic potential I am equally excited about the future value.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
To be ahead of the technology curve.

Yeah, I was too young to appreciate the very early WWW, however I remember using in in the mid-90s. Now with Bitcoin, despite only reading up on it around this time last year, I feel privileged to see it all panning out.

To think that it has been around for over five years now is something that I find remarkable.

Curiosity! And also for Money.   Grin

Haha, I'd say a large proportion of Bitcoin users have a common reason Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Curiosity! And also for Money.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I joined because I was amazed by the protocole and the possibility and to be part of the revolution

I think the protocol is a great technological advancement with all sorts of potential uses. However, I don't understand why people think it's "revolutionary". I don't see it at all.

It is revolutionary to be able to do safer contracts and transactions without lawyers and banks
Activity: 213
To be ahead of the technology curve.
Activity: 168
Heard from a friend that it's a great way to learn more about finance and how to save up money/coins. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
I joined because I was amazed by the protocole and the possibility and to be part of the revolution

I think the protocol is a great technological advancement with all sorts of potential uses. However, I don't understand why people think it's "revolutionary". I don't see it at all.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I joined for money Smiley but also to see how this currency will do in the future
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Fun and money!!!
Activity: 232
simple, I believe bitcoin is the future of currency!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
The main reason obviously is its monetary value. But also to curb my gambling addiction.
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
At first, it was to make money. And hell, that's still the primary reason. But it's also become a very useful method of payment, in part for its ability to be pseudonymous when making payments. And as a store of value.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
My Country's economic so weak
Since Dollar $ & bitcoin BTC increasing
I can make more cash from my currency
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Really to get rich lol, just like everyone else.
Activity: 154
I started because a friend of mine told me to make an account. Now that i think about it, maybe he told me to make an account because he wanted his $13 back.
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Why have you joined bitcoin?

Obviously to make money, that's why I joined.

But after losing quite a bit from being scammed once, I lost all my faith in bitcoin.

The only reason why I stayed was because of this community. It is like my second family.

What's your reason for joining and staying with bitcoin?

This is my 500th post !!

Thats the only reason for me, and I have done well so far.

No other investment gives you so much joy.
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
I too am intrigued by the technology and the potential of the concept of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
For money Grin

Wanted to enter the stock market and derivatives, but not enough money for that and tax too high. Then I discovered the community and the tech

It's funny that you should say that. I too wanted to enter the stock market, but it seemed like a lot of hoops to jump through, fees to pay etc. Hardly seemed worthwhile. Crypto exchanges changed all that for me, and many other too, I'm sure - for better or for worse (richer, for poorer lol).
legendary
Partly because I am intrigued by Bitcoin as a technology, but also because of the investment potential. It has consumed a large portion of my spare time.

Intrigued by the technology yes then amazed by the potential
Pages:
Jump to: