Pages:
Author

Topic: Why here people dont want to hear truth ? - page 2. (Read 390 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
August 21, 2022, 11:31:03 AM
If you meant trash topics with ideas that could've been thought of by a financially illiterate 16 year old when you say "truth", then yea we don't want to hear "truth".
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 21, 2022, 09:57:52 AM
Maybe because you are a classic shitposter and thread spammer who does not contribute to the truth with your posts, but only pollutes this forum with your nonsensical ideas? Maybe some suffer more, some less - but not in the way you imagine and present it with the current profile, but also with all the ones you used before.

Let me ask you, what happened to that pizza coin you planned to conquer the world with?

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
August 21, 2022, 09:54:20 AM
I don't know what specifically you are talking about. But what's the problem if you make a post and some people don't agree with you?
Here is a forum where people can post their ideas about different things freely and without any censorship. It's completely normal that people have different ideas about different topics.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
August 21, 2022, 09:32:09 AM
If u telll truth about everything they dont want this ?
Many good topics here specially predictions what will happening and now they are people always critics..

I said truth also here as many good members about central banks and everything.

And then you wondering why u suffering ? Becouse u dont want to learn truth becouse its uncompfortable

About a lot been said about usa biden and dollar oil s and etc etc...and btc.

There is always people who seen more then uou did instead of argue...just listen them.
Pages:
Jump to: