Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 82. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
I'm more and more concerned about ETH. There are some technical issues (related to scalability and not only...) and, in addition, the dev team seems completely uninterested from token's price/valuation.
Currently, each Ethereum token unit or ether, in short, is priced at $600. And Ethereum has a market cap of $69 billion. Although Ethereum has seen many ups and downs, the platform as a whole never has stopped progressing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
May 26, 2018, 04:10:37 AM
I'm more and more concerned about ETH. There are some technical issues (related to scalability and not only...) and, in addition, the dev team seems completely uninterested from token's price/valuation.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 26, 2018, 04:08:53 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
yes I agree you are Ethereum to be an investment, it is very good. I think Ethereum has a good future because it has a good team inside. Ethereum also has a clear concept and a large volume that makes people believe in its development.
Indeed for now ethereum arguably the best altcoin,
maybe it's because the development from year to year is pretty good,
and of course the price of ethereum is also quite stable
Activity: 40
May 26, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
many new tokens are leaning on ethereum, they use the ethereum platform, of course this will extend the life of ethereum and do not rule out this will make the price ethereum to rise to higher.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 26, 2018, 04:03:11 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
yes I agree you are Ethereum to be an investment, it is very good. I think Ethereum has a good future because it has a good team inside. Ethereum also has a clear concept and a large volume that makes people believe in its development.
Activity: 686
May 26, 2018, 02:46:46 AM
ETH will increase in the near future, the problem is just time and time place, I always believe that, There are many projects based on the Etherium platform! The demand for ETH will be huge,
Activity: 126
May 26, 2018, 02:17:20 AM
Because I believe ethereum has a good future. I do not want to miss this. I am sure ethereum will be like bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
It is the best alt coins at the moment and I think it will keep remain the best for a long time. They are providing a platform for ICO token and eth are trade to all of alt coins in the market.
Activity: 204
May 26, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

Very nice if investing in coins Ethereum and you can hold in a long time, of course, the result will be very good. And I also agree when you invest in the Bitcoin Bitcoin and like Ethereum if invest and hold your Bitcoin certainly more growing your profits in the future. Bitcoin is a platform which is huge and everyone using Bitcoin.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 26, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

For those who deal with tokens, ethereum is an indispensable coin. Any movement of tokens from purses requires payment in ethereum. Of the total number of all ICOs, more than 90 percent is spent on the ethereum platform, a significant portion of the purchase of new tokens is also made in this coin. Therefore ethereum is still indispensable. In addition, this coin itself is also attractive for investment.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 26, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
Ethereum is very well suited for investment. This very much needed coin with cool technology. And now Ethereum is very cheap. Do not miss the opportunity to buy coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 12:58:51 AM
Because now the entire blockchain world, Bitcoin networks and Ethernet networks are the two most commonly used. You can find that many of the projects ico support Bitcoin, and many of them support only Ethernet. The most successful application at the moment is the Ethernet network.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

Well you said it yourself, more established and many companies are adopting it. And also, for me, Ethereum is more profitable among the other altcoins.
Activity: 363
May 25, 2018, 11:32:24 PM
Holding ethereum is a strategy that we can get some profit, because in holding you just need to wait the right time until the price of ethereum grows up, so you can sell it and get more profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

of course I really agree if you choose ethereum (ETH) to be withstand, now the price is down and if you start investing I am sure you will get a big profit
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 11:12:10 PM
I think it is still good to invest and hold the Ethereum. Although this is risky, ETH may have the potential of lucrative. Ethereum is not only a coin but it is likely the platform and building-block where many companies will use it. This condition leads EThereum to exist last longer and becomes trusted.
Activity: 475
May 25, 2018, 10:08:27 PM
I just hold ETH long enough to increase its price to earn a lot of money when its price rises.
Activity: 163
May 25, 2018, 08:54:05 PM
Because ethereum is strong altcoin and it has reliable foundation than others. It has huge community than others because the percentage of its transaction is higher than other altcoins and even higher than BTC. Therefore I like to hold it than holding others.
I believe that it will be always good and strong coins after btc. There are many good person in this community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 25, 2018, 08:48:52 PM
Me personally, Ethereum is one of the greatest choice that an investor will put his/her money into. Ethereum is widely used by many altcoins for transaction too and it has even more reliable foundation and it is also credible.
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 25, 2018, 08:47:35 PM

It has more reliable foundation than other coins. It is more promising than any other coins and it is very suitable for long term holding.
Pages:
Jump to: