Pages:
Author

Topic: Why i am banned? - page 2. (Read 722 times)

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
January 02, 2019, 06:32:16 PM
A few days ago I received a scary message, my account was banned and I do not know why.

I have neither practiced plagiarism nor spread spam.

Hmmm appears you are a liar?

~
The following account is affected: -Newera-
~
Unfortunately, I can not understand these two points, I have neither practiced plagiarism nor spread spam.

Copy and pasting

Copy:
With the prediction markets are now on the rise and with its unique use cases and growing community base, this Project will be huge in the next 5 years.
Original:
With the prediction markets are now on the rise and with its unique use cases and growing community base, this Project will be huge in the next 5 years.

Copy:
The distributed ledger technology (DLT) to enable instant transactions is a interesting concept !
The team is really good and project is good too.
I am sure that it is possible to have 100k users in less than 2 years !
Original:
The distributed ledger technology (DLT) to enable instant transactions is a interesting concept !

I think we should stop responding in threads like this from here on out. Users know damn well what they did in most cases and will not admit it even when the evidence is posted. Just move on to the next set of excuses is their MO.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653
Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ
January 02, 2019, 06:25:29 PM
~
~
Unfortunately, I can not understand these two points, I have neither practiced plagiarism nor spread spam.

Copy and pasting

Copy:
Original:

Copy:
Original:
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 05:35:44 PM
A few days ago I received a scary message, my account was banned and I do not know why.

I have received the following message: Sorry -Newera-, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been a moderator, probably because of spam or plagiarism. You may appeal here, but your chances are not good: [email protected]

My further research has shown that this is a Autoban: https://imgur.com/a/fIS8zYk

Unfortunately, I can not understand these two points, I have neither practiced plagiarism nor spread spam. I was even anxious to contain the spam in the Bitcointalk forum. As you can see here an example of my work: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48808220

Because of that, I want to appeal here, because I'm afraid this is a mistake. The account is very important to me and I would be very pleased if I could get this back.

I would be glad about a feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: