Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am betting on the Mega Millions Lottery – Jackpot over 500$ Million ! - page 2. (Read 317 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I personally don't understand that "people are on vacation" logic. Most of the time, gamblers have no vacation, especially when they can bet online. Knowing that Jackpot is that big, gamblers surely will surely snatch an opportunity to buy some tickets. Also, even with small amount of participants someone still can win the jackpot so I would definitely not bet on “NO JACKPOT WINNER”.

The article says that the house edge of this lottery is 50%. Does anyone know if it's the biggest house edge possible?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
That is a lot of money and someone would really be lucky if he or she is to win that. If multiple people still win it, it's still a large sum that's going to be divided to the people. Still having to win that would mean a life-changing event. Most of it would be a lifestyle, in my opinion. This post is making me want to buy a lottery ticket  Shocked  Cool

The odds of winning or sharing a Mega Millions jackpot are 258,000,000 to 1.

Lotteries are "pretty much" a waste of money.

Lol. Unless you'rr born to win it :p but yeah, the odds are too small to even be considered realistic but people hope and i don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's their money they're wasting anyways.

The odds of winning in every lottery is always there but yes the chance are very slim in fact I think that if a number of people that bet is pretty much large then there are a slim chance you can win, And if you are really betting on it just try to chill and just focus on the possibility of not winning because if you'd expect too much you might regret it, Because gambling is not for all, Actually you just playing it and not getting too focus with it is the best thing to do, And I am saying this because there are people that ill become too addicted to it and people that will give all of what they have because of it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That is a lot of money and someone would really be lucky if he or she is to win that. If multiple people still win it, it's still a large sum that's going to be divided to the people. Still having to win that would mean a life-changing event. Most of it would be a lifestyle, in my opinion. This post is making me want to buy a lottery ticket  Shocked  Cool

Lol. Unless you'rr born to win it :p but yeah, the odds are too small to even be considered realistic but people hope and i don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's their money they're wasting anyways.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I wonder who can win the jackpot and I hope that person is not getting shocked or heart-attack because he can win much money at one time Grin but I know that it will be difficult to win the jackpot since many people will try their luck in that game and I am sure that they have the same hope as the others. maybe later I will try to buy the ticket to test my luck too Grin
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 26

Activity: 443
Merit: 5
Gamble Responsibly
The Mega Millions Lottery has reached a jackpot of over 500 Million dollars. Millions of 2$ tickets will be sold but is that the best bet to make? A lot of people think that if the jackpot has not been hit for a long time then it is time for someone to win it. Maybe this is your lucky day and the chance for you to join the ranks of the MILLIONAIRES!

https://degenbet.com/betting-mega-millions-lottery-jackpot-500-million/

wow that an amazing jackpot Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
copper member
Activity: 532
Merit: 26
I like this! Is there a trusted bitcoiner in here from America? Let's form a lottery freeroll group hehehe. Also, is there a way to personally participate in the lottery from the outside? I reckon winning the $500 million is a very easy exit scam hehehe.

They're called lottery syndicates. They buy and scan the tickets for you. You end up paying approximately $5.50 for a $2 ticket though on sites like thelotter.com or lottoland.com. That's their whole business model though is charging extra fees for people out of the country and winners (afaik) have been paid by these sites.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
The Mega Millions Lottery has reached a jackpot of over 500 Million dollars. Millions of 2$ tickets will be sold but is that the best bet to make? A lot of people think that if the jackpot has not been hit for a long time then it is time for someone to win it. Maybe this is your lucky day and the chance for you to join the ranks of the MILLIONAIRES!

That is a huge amount and imagine if someone from here would win that would be great, definitely worth having a look. I think this would be a nice investment but one should not overdo it it could not end up well, one should know the limit he should play cause this jackpot price is sure to turn heads around, so when do results normally come, and what is the minimum amount to get in?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I like this! Is there a trusted bitcoiner in here from America? Let's form a lottery freeroll group hehehe. Also, is there a way to personally participate in the lottery from the outside? I reckon winning the $500 million is a very easy exit scam hehehe.

Degen Hedge – Bet both on no jackpot winner and on the lottery itself. For example, if you bet 100$ at 1.339 then take the 33$ you will win if there is not a jackpot winner and buy lottery tickets. If there is no jackpot winner then you have a lottery freeroll.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

interesting , well I have no idea about the lotteries in the US but I see people talking in forums that sites that take such bets usually have a small limit on the like 200-500$ max
any idea whats the max bet on 5 dimes ?
and as I see the author mentioned that it's summer and people are in vactions , so doesn't this lottery happen at the same time every year ?
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt

Pages:
Jump to: