Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am glad I have clowned around on this forum... - page 3. (Read 5035 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
It looks like the clowns at SA have finally thrown in the towel on their very unfunny "comedy" troll thread.

Lets make a pact everyone? If BTC's ever go to 1000K, lets pull a few coins together, buy out their shitty forum, and ban everyone in it.

Now that would be some comedy fucking gold.

"I'm gonna get rich, then you're so going to regret picking on me."

Really? That's what it's come down to?
Don't get your panty's all up in a bunch LOL. Why the fuck are yall so worried for anyways? Based on SA's calculations BTC should be worth about $.0010 right now, and def not a threat of ever reaching 100USD by any standards. WHY YOU SCARED BRAH? LOL Cheesy

I could be way off base here, but something tells me that the entirety of all somethingawful forum users is not inherently against bitcoin, but moreso against idiots claiming bitcoin is the savior of humanity-- and that they can start a movie theater on will power alone. Some goons use bitcoin.

Some goons (at least 6) were trying to convince everyone that I was some kind of a lying scammer. I learned that it was by my horrid presentation that made them think this way, accepted it as constructive criticism and moved on. Anyone doing anything other than that is obviously butthurt and don't know how to argue their points and/or walk away.
No,

After seeing them beat on Atlas for weeks with absolutely no moral reasoning, I realized that forum is compromised primarily by Internet scumm. Don't give them more credit than they deserve, because they try to bring out your own "flaws" while at the same time hypocritically fueling their own. It's truly disgusting...

P.S I don't agree with the kid on just about anything, but I am vehemently oppose to cyber bullying. It's usually a bunch of kids who would get knocked out IRL anyways...

Cyberbullying?

Wouldn't cyberbullying require them to actually talk to Atlas? Isn't he the one paying money to go there and tell them that they are wrong? Interesting...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
It looks like the clowns at SA have finally thrown in the towel on their very unfunny "comedy" troll thread.

Lets make a pact everyone? If BTC's ever go to 1000K, lets pull a few coins together, buy out their shitty forum, and ban everyone in it.

Don't get your panty's all up in a bunch LOL. Why the fuck are yall so worried for anyways? Based on SA's calculations BTC should be worth about $.0010 right now, and def not a threat of ever reaching 100USD by any standards. WHY YOU SCARED BRAH? LOL Cheesy

I could be way off base here, but something tells me that the entirety of all somethingawful forum users is not inherently against bitcoin, but moreso against idiots claiming bitcoin is the savior of humanity-- and that they can start a movie theater on will power alone. Some goons use bitcoin.

Some goons (at least 6) were trying to convince everyone that I was some kind of a lying scammer. I learned that it was by my horrid presentation that made them think this way, accepted it as constructive criticism and moved on. Anyone doing anything other than that is obviously butthurt and don't know how to argue their points and/or walk away.
No,

After seeing them beat on Atlas for weeks with absolutely no moral reasoning, I realized that forum is compromised primarily by Internet scumm. Don't give them more credit than they deserve, because they try to bring out your own "flaws" while at the same time hypocritically fueling their own. It's truly disgusting...

P.S I don't agree with the kid on just about anything, but I am vehemently oppose to cyber bullying. It's usually a bunch of kids who would get knocked out IRL anyways...

I was definitely one of your major detractors in the beginning...now you are one of my favorite posters on this forum. Wanna run away to pattaya together?

It's only about 3,500km South West from here. You?

P.S. Turns out there are quite a fuckload of goons in South Korea (see North Korean thread).
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I was definitely one of your major detractors in the beginning...now you are one of my favorite posters on this forum. Wanna run away to pattaya together?

legendary

legendary

I can't believe I'm the one saying this, but this entire thread wreaks of immaturity and butthurtness.
It's full of lulz unlike the SA troll thread.

I can't believe I'm the one saying this, but this entire thread wreaks of immaturity and butthurtness.
Activity: 308

Activity: 448
Once I had an internet girlfriend, but it all came crashing down when she sent me her pics, which I now use as my avatar here.
Internet girlfriend? Check.

Never met in real life? Check.

Used the word "love"? Check.

Talking about them on a forum full of nerds? Check.

Basically talking to yourself? Check.

Conclusion: Typical delusional self-important 17-year old.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

legendary
There is a flaw in your buyout idea. I'm driving home so I'll let you figure it out
LOL THEY DON'T TAKE BITCOIN?  Cheesy

Betcha they will if the price is right Wink.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
There is a flaw in your buyout idea. I'm driving home so I'll let you figure it out
legendary

I haven't been there since I paid my $9.95 during my Nikki the Bitch stage. I sure do miss her!

you didn't miss anything. it's pretty much devolved from a Bitcoin forum to a "Lets everybody pic on Atlas" forum

I like the idea of buying em out.  If you ever do this, PM me and I'll put in a coin.
I give my word, if BTC's ever skyrocket (like I am sure they will) , I pledge 100 coins to buy those filthy trolls out.

EDIT: What we do with it after we buy them out is up to the community.  Grin SAVE this post TROLLS! $100 BTC = Pure pwnage of SA
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire

I haven't been there since I paid my $9.95 during my Nikki the Bitch stage. I sure do miss her!

you didn't miss anything. it's pretty much devolved from a Bitcoin forum to a "Lets everybody pic on Atlas" forum

I like the idea of buying em out.  If you ever do this, PM me and I'll put in a coin.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

legendary
If this is long distance, do everything in your power to make it not be, or prepare for extreme heartache. You have a year, maybe two at most.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Pics pics pics pics!

Heh, that's what he gets for sharing, more requests  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: