Pages:
Author

Topic: Why i am here :0 - page 3. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Moneytech.org money making club
June 05, 2015, 01:50:21 PM
here's a good piece of advice; dont trust the majority of users on this forum, people are greedy for pennies and take everything with a grain of salt, and be sure to do your own extensive research before investing into anything.

Thanks for showing the reality and genuine advice i will keep in mind Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Dadice Fixed Rate.
June 05, 2015, 01:36:14 PM
for the moment I do not believe investing in bitcoin too many scammers  Undecided

If your reasoning for not investing at the 'moment is because there are to many scammers, then you will never be investing because there will always be the type of people that do not mind stealing from another. Your investment has nothing to do with scammers it is to do with where you believe this tech is heading..

Sorry you feel this way to be honest, it isn't all bad.

OP welcome to the forum and btc, firstly learn what crypto currency is and how it works, what can you do for crypto is what I would be asking  Cheesy The rest will fall in to place when you know your way around a little bit more.

Good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 05, 2015, 01:28:53 PM
for the moment I do not believe investing in bitcoin too many scammers  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 05, 2015, 01:20:21 PM
subSTRATA speaks the truth.  Far more scam's than legitimate enterprises on bitcointalk currently.  That's not to say there aren't great opportunities to be had but just make sure you do a heck of alotta research before you go shooting off any satoshi's to somebody you've never met.  Remember, there are no take-backs once those satoshi's are sent.  I mean, this isn't paypal after all :p

Now, all that being said, you could get your 'feet wet' by hitting up some of the other threads in this forum.  Get involved and eventually you can get yourself signed up on some sort of ad-signature campaign and start earning a few satoshi's while your learning what too look out for as far as scams.  There are a myriad of scam strategies out there and BCT has em all.

*Research, research, research!

yup, one happened quite recently too (referring to sawdice), if you want to get you "feet wet" in a signature campaign, i'd recommend 777coin's, izanagi is a great person and has been managing the campaign for some time, and accepts all member ranks for the campaign. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/777coin-signature-campaign-earn-up-to-0007post-newb-hero-welcome-840124
also, stay far, far away from the investor-based games section.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
June 05, 2015, 01:12:29 PM
subSTRATA speaks the truth.  Far more scam's than legitimate enterprises on bitcointalk currently.  That's not to say there aren't great opportunities to be had but just make sure you do a heck of alotta research before you go shooting off any satoshi's to somebody you've never met.  Remember, there are no take-backs once those satoshi's are sent.  I mean, this isn't paypal after all :p

Now, all that being said, you could get your 'feet wet' by hitting up some of the other threads in this forum.  Get involved and eventually you can get yourself signed up on some sort of ad-signature campaign and start earning a few satoshi's while your learning what too look out for as far as scams.  There are a myriad of scam strategies out there and BCT has em all.

*Research, research, research!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 05, 2015, 11:55:22 AM
here's a good piece of advice; dont trust the majority of users on this forum, people are greedy for pennies and take everything with a grain of salt, and be sure to do your own extensive research before investing into anything.
June 05, 2015, 11:39:25 AM
any one can suggest a good advisor Smiley off course looking for free advice until investment is safe or escrowed  Cool
June 05, 2015, 11:29:47 AM
Dear forum members,

I am only here to learn some good opportunity of on line earning, tech based revenue generation schemes . I am new to crypto currency and recently got introduced by one of my friend. And here to find out some information regarding revenue generation opportunities related to Crypto Currency field.

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: