Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3 - page 14. (Read 3152 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
yes you better keep quiet not too much to provide information in the world of cryptocurrency, because I also have experience when you explain cryptocurrency that you will get is just fatigue because too much explain to your friend.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
It is better to tell us all we know. For them to earn and at the same time they can also help the economy. Thanks ..
Bitcoin and other crypto are beneficial for everyone. No one person can claim about bitcoin to be a harm for them. Over the time, bitcoin have improved their services and now people are happy with it. What to cry on then? You don’t need to worry about crypto and the losses. There is just a weak linkage of loss in crypto. And if better handled, you can earn some handsome profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
I do have same experience as you. Some of my friends ask me about it and they want me to teach him about it.  I do want to teach him but i do afraid people with get greedy and its not good for him and i dont want him to lose so much time into this world cause i believe somehow she got something good to do and it do take a lot of time. So in the end i choose to not teach her about crypto world and sometimes i do feel bad about it but i do think its for the best. This good world indeed but not every one could handle it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!
I think there is nothing wrong with your decision bro, people with no patience does not deserve to be teach by anyone. If anyone plans enter the crypto world they must have the patience and waiting attitude.

And nothing is instant here even though we got here quite a good amount but it doesn't necessarily mean we don't work hard for it. Some think we're like an ATM that always have a money if they ask for and they think we're like pooping money. What they don't know in exchange of all of these we sacrifice our sleep and torture our minds in analyzing cryptos movement. Yeah like you I stay away myself from my friends because they're over reacting things and always wanted an instant result.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hey this is actually true. I've tried sharing crypto once to my friends, and so I help them. There's this one time where I help them get started into crypto. I introduce them in the other forum where they post to earn. It was an easy money back then, they earned a lot of cash without doing much but they become quite greedy. When it all ended, they started to ask me where can they earn some bucks and then I introduce them to this forum, I told them it's not that easy to earn money just like real life, after a few weeks, they started to lost interest. I can see that cryptocurrency in our current situation is not for everyone.

I've seen a lot of people lose interest. I think that's a big mistake. They're not looking at the big picture.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I'm a bit different with you. I also shared my crypto interest with my real life friends but they're not interested in it as they already have a bad view on bitcoin. I'm still friends with them anyway. The fun fact is there are many people in my country that interested in crypto but none of my real life friends and family who interested in it.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

I think there is nothing wrong with your decision bro, people with no patience does not deserve to be teach by anyone. If anyone plans enter the crypto world they must have the patience and waiting attitude.
Activity: 202
That is exactly why they say friends and business don't mix. Because if you don't succeed they will get upset and if you do succeed you will hardly get any praise. It is a lose-lose situation that needs to be avoided at all times. I have unfortunately learned that the hard way after investing with family.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Well I think you still should spread your passion about crypto to your friends, teach them and give them the understanding and make them curious, and if they're greedy then it's their problem, sometimes people only want the result without the proper learning, and you need to keep on reminding them about the risk, sometimes they blinded by the greed and ignore the risk
Activity: 112
I would like to ask you if you love someone you have to hide in the heart or not, why do not you share your love, and if you love crypto then you should share with everyone about the hobby yours..
Activity: 182

Man by nature is selfish. But there are some who become more selfish when the can gain more as what they had before. They change a lot and forget their friends and worst family. But there are some who did not forget the value of sharing and stay as who they are.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I am used to teaching some friends of mine and we were also used to doing everything together. We participate in the same bounty and airdrops. I stopped all these within a twinkle of an eye for no other reason than some misunderstanding which popped up when we received tokens from one bounty we did. They did not understand why I got more than them and the selfishness and greedy came ti take place. In view of this, I am not more offering such help.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

They become interested because of money but if they want to learn teach them all you know then tell them to gain more knowledge they need to study by their own then explained to them that earning bitcoin is not easy and free because we invest time and effort.
right, besides that we must provide knowledge about the risks that will occur if we invest in it. it is very important to always be careful in learning bitcoin so no regrets later on
Activity: 420

They become interested because of money but if they want to learn teach them all you know then tell them to gain more knowledge they need to study by their own then explained to them that earning bitcoin is not easy and free because we invest time and effort.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Hey this is actually true. I've tried sharing crypto once to my friends, and so I help them. There's this one time where I help them get started into crypto. I introduce them in the other forum where they post to earn. It was an easy money back then, they earned a lot of cash without doing much but they become quite greedy. When it all ended, they started to ask me where can they earn some bucks and then I introduce them to this forum, I told them it's not that easy to earn money just like real life, after a few weeks, they started to lost interest. I can see that cryptocurrency in our current situation is not for everyone.

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Yes, it is disappointing to see that people try to achieve something big in a very short time and when they don't they get disappointed. Some just don't understand that it takes a lot of time and patience to succeed in something, not just here. I think that it is better to share your crypto love with people who would understand this Smiley
I think patience is really a virtue in cryptocurrency because if you really want to gain something,you must work hard for it and be patient to wait for the perfect time.Crypto will not give you an instant profit,nor make you an instant rich,so you must learn all the basics first to make you succeed in crypto world.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I had same problems with my friends, they wanted to know how to make money with bounties and thought that they will earn money every day, but  after I explained, that joining in bounties it's like gambling, because now days hard to predict what will happen to project, will investors fully support or project will die because of not success ICO and all tokens will have no value. And after I  showed all minus and pluses, they started laughing and told me that I'm wasting my time. So, I decided to not share ways, how  I make money.
Activity: 322
Yes, it is disappointing to see that people try to achieve something big in a very short time and when they don't they get disappointed. Some just don't understand that it takes a lot of time and patience to succeed in something, not just here. I think that it is better to share your crypto love with people who would understand this Smiley
Activity: 122
It is annoying when your people don't want to work harder for result, they disappoint you, I was in the exact same situation, so choose the same option that you choose.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

I've also encountered the same scenario mate,ive always wanted to share bitcoin as,a source of my income by joining signature campaigns but everytime i share it,they always shows interest to gain knowledge in doing what i did.I've always wanted them to have another source of income such as mine.then i realized that they wanted easy money,but i told them nothings here comes for free it needs perseverance,knowledge and dedication inorder to last long in this crypto community.They also lasted for just days but never ever visit the site again.I feel so embarassed because i have shared them my thoughts but they just taje for granted my offer and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: