Pages:
Author

Topic: Why I am proud to be a solipsist. - page 2. (Read 2631 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
March 07, 2012, 04:34:12 AM
I wholeheartedly feel bad for him, and I hate to see someone with so much potential play into the same vicious cycles that have consumed so many...

What about when he is the vicious cycle and you're being played?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
March 07, 2012, 04:25:17 AM
Atlas I can assure you that your mind is not the only thing in existence. I know it can feel like that sometimes, with trolls hounding you 24/7 over all the dumb naive shit you say, but trust me thats not the case.

If you ever want to stop talking to Internet trolls for a change how about you message me.

I feel for you buddy. You need a mentor not a bully.
He also said something like "I demand respect". He's not looking for a mentor Brian. He's looking for fanboys.

And it looks like he just found one! haha. Sucker.

I do not respect him, since for me to respect someone, that individual must have accomplished something, and earned it from me.

Respect is earned not given.

I wholeheartedly feel bad for him, and I hate to see someone with so much potential play into the same vicious cycles that have consumed so many...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
March 07, 2012, 04:25:10 AM
Atlas I can assure you that your mind is not the only thing in existence. I know it can feel like that sometimes, with trolls hounding you 24/7 over all the dumb naive shit you say, but trust me thats not the case.

If you ever want to stop talking to Internet trolls for a change how about you message me.

No, he needs bullies. We've already tried the mentoring stuff and his response was "I don't need people to guide me. I am perfect and have no flaws. I do not need anyone's approval. I am me." or some bullshit.

He also said something like "I demand respect". He's not looking for a mentor Brian. He's looking for fanboys.

For the record, he's been on this forum for more than a year now whining and threatening to kill himself.

I think it's time we gut him from the community.
No! I need my daily LULZ!
March 07, 2012, 04:15:21 AM

No, he needs bullies. We've already tried the mentoring stuff and his response was "I don't need people to guide me. I am perfect and have no flaws. I do not need anyone's approval. I am me." or some bullshit.

For the record, he's been on this forum for more than a year now whining and threatening to kill himself.

I think it's time we gut him from the community.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
March 07, 2012, 04:07:19 AM

March 07, 2012, 04:00:23 AM
Mommy look at me!

Please!

You said I was special!

Why aren't you looking!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
March 07, 2012, 03:49:07 AM
Here's Atlas, with another answer to a question no one asked.

Matthew, why do you respond to every inane thing he says? You lend him credence.

QFT.

Atlas has his good questions and his "Oh I am soo stoned and I'm having such biiiig thoughts" questions.  Best only deal with the good ones.
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
March 07, 2012, 01:56:12 AM
Is there a solipsist here, or is it just me?
You/I just like talking to yourself. There's nothing wrong with taking pleasure in it.
March 07, 2012, 01:48:40 AM
Here's Atlas, with another answer to a question no one asked.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
March 07, 2012, 01:48:16 AM
Is there a solipsist here, or is it just me?
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
March 07, 2012, 01:45:08 AM
Is it not a virtue to perceive yourself and others as one and the same?

...or would it be preferable to treat people as external, manipulable objects?
Pages:
Jump to: